Brexit Phase Two - Trade

It's in the interests of the EU, that we stay in the EU

It's in the interests of anyone who doesn't believe in democrary that we stay in the EU

It's not in our interests to be a province of a European empire
Your mind is so infected with Daily Express fact free drivel, there's little point reasoning with you

I have been all over the world and pretty much from Liechtenstein to Liberia, everyone thinks they are exceptional and quite frankly they are. Its just you, who has a metaphorical hard on for superpowers.
I doubt you've left St Petersburg

The WA only exists to kill brexit, her deal is designed to tie us to the EU permanently, hence why she is so keen on it

Hard brexit or general election is the choice now
I am inclined to agree with you, no matter how depressing that thought is.... But, the truth always has a way of coming out these days and the establishment aren't half as clever as they think they are.

Christ but you're as dull as the morons who repeat the same drivel on the BBC HYS.

You're just a whiny bitch who doesn't believe in the democratic will of the people...
..which is why you're happy with the EU dictating whether you wipe your arrse front to back, or back to front. :roll:

YFM

I doubt you've left St Petersburg
I doubt your emotional stability, but lets not split hairs... I have certainly not found any evidence of reason or logical thought in your musings and my conclusions are you simply appear to be a remoaner troll, like so many others, who pretends your open minded, but in reality locked on to any option that leads back to remain and certainly not worth any more of my time.

I doubt your emotional stability, but lets not split hairs... I have certainly not found any evidence of reason or logical thought in your musings and my conclusions are you simply appear to be a remoaner troll, like so many others, who pretends your open minded, but in reality locked on to any option that leads back to remain and certainly not worth any more of my time.
Carry on

Plenty of anti Brexit MP's quietly discussing a new polical party as they've been told by constituents they're politically homeless yet this Time Party UK are trending.

I have no affliation to it just curious to its appearance.

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk
Back in time to the 1960s party?

Are you advocating for a 2nd referendum?
I am simply picking holes in your nonsensical drivel.

The referendum was flawed, based on a campaign of mutually incompatible promises and probable illegalities.

Its dead, old news, and possibly isn't the will of the people anymore.
If it possibly isn't the will of the people then equally possibly, it may be the will of the people still. Your choice of words and I fail to to see how picking holes in your choice of words can be construed as advocating anything at all, never mind a second referendum.

One part of me thinks you may find it difficult to function at a reasonable level with your cognitive disability but then of course, logic kicks in and tells me that you probably don't realise you are seriously impaired and thus, have no need to trouble yourself with reality. I really must try and make allowances for you.

I'm spouting drivelling nonsense.
Learn to quote eh? I know you're spouting drivelling nonsense but nice to see you admit it.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....