Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
How can she?

If the deal gets binned, we won't get a significantly altered new deal.

The Labour party are lying when some prattle on about a mythical better deal too.

I think that we are heading for no brexit
Do you genuinely think that if May's deal is knocked back (which it will be)| that she wont go back to Brussels for help? You truly are a highly delusioned (not actually sure if that is a word but it fits Baggie) person!

Serious question time. How do all those who did/do support UKIP feel about the whole Tommy affair? Irrespective of how Brexit turns out he could become a powerful man on the right. The media are moving in his direction, the first rally he pulls off with a larger number of supporters than the anti facists, could turn out could be a powerful message. Sorry for the thread drift in advance.

Do you genuinely think that if May's deal is knocked back (which it will be)| that she wont go back to Brussels for help? You truly are a highly delusioned (not actually sure if that is a word but it fits Baggie) person!

Clocks running down, and putting off Brexit risks properly serious unrest.

Serious question time. How do all those who did/do support UKIP feel about the whole Tommy affair? Irrespective of how Brexit turns out he could become a powerful man on the right. The media are moving in his direction, the first rally he pulls off with a larger number of supporters than the anti facists, could turn out could be a powerful message. Sorry for the thread drift in advance.

The Remain campaign is his greatest recruiter,
It’s plays to his evil establishment meme.
He will be the big winner if Brexit dies the happen. Politics will polarise into far left, far right

Do you think they wil give anymore or is it brick wall time? I have no idea?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
She'll go back, what she gets will be no good and we leave on Hard Brexit.
I agree, but Baggie seems to think the knockback on Tuesday is the end of things and May will not be dealing with Brussels, grovelling for crumbs from the drunkard Juncker. She is an absolute embarrassment as UK PM - supposedly the best we have! Baggie is just a fool.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Do you think they wil give anymore or is it brick wall time? I have no idea?
They will change the wording with absolutely no change to the terms. The EU know they have the UK in a vice, and May has allowed that, Brussels has absolutely no reason to give us anything. May has proved to all and sundry that she is wiling to give in to any demand from Brussels.

Hard Brexit is the only course and the vote on Tuesday should go ahead but immediately after that then legislation should be started on hard Brexiting with absolutely no time spent on negotiation on the WA, which is worthless. This would be a good time for the Tory Grandees to tell May to go off on a permanent hull walk and get in someone competent to No10.

@Tired_Tech normally likes to give us his home cooked locally sourced food credentials.

I'd more imagine someone like this to enjoy a quality country pub meal than the processed shite at TGI. Cold chewy steaks etc
^see above.

last time I did a matts camp at sennyfridge I took the sqn into the railway for a meal and quiz night. Got a few free penderyns out of it.

no confidence in Her Majesty’s government”.

In part 2, subsection 7, it states that “the polling day for the election is to be the day appointed by Her Majesty by proclamation on the recommendation of the prime minister”.
The cabinet source pointed out that while parliament is dissolved during an election campaign, the government still exists, and the civil service can still carry out pre-existing the day appointed by Her Majesty by proclamation on the recommendation of the prime minister”.
The cabinet source pointed out that while parliament is dissolved during an election campaign, the government still exists, and the civil service can still carry out pre-existing policies.
Such an extraordinary move would be likely to cause resignations from the cabinet, with Amber Rudd, Greg Clark and David
It always amuses me how much effort so many British expats devote to rubbishing Britain from wherever they’ve washed up abroad.
It’s almost as if they have a need to convince themselves they made the right move.
I left in January 2009. I returned for family reasons in 2015 and spent 9 months in a miserable grey country populated mostly by grey anonymous people.
I seriously doubt that I would survive a UK winter. Just because I’m an expat and I chose to live in another country, does not make me any less of a British citizen. I still pay tax in UK but I do not avail myself of any UK facilities funded by those taxes.
Having spent 22+ years in service of the crown, I believe that gives me the right to choose where and how I live. It also does not preclude my commentary on this subject. I have no need to convince you or anyone else on any subject, least of all my home country. I reserve the right to speak my mind on this and any other subject, without you questioning my right to do so.

If your going to slag a place off at least bother to do a google search to see if it’s got a TGI, It’s has not. If it’s a hole what are you dong eating in Nando’s if your just passing though next time keep going or stop telling lies to try and be cool and hip.
fair enough. What is the other restaurant you can see from nandos? I'll confess I've never been in.

I'm not passing. I'm nearby and the group fancy chicken and chips.

I like the curry house in Brecon too.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
If the status quo is a known, can you spend some gtime telling me what it holds for the UK?

What about ever closer union, and the reduction of national parliaments to the equivalent of toon cooncils?
What about the call for centralised taxation, ie just hand over our money to Brussels
What about the formation of an EU army - majority of EU countries can't (or rather won't) even meet NATO commitments.
What about the constant reduction of National sovereignty - look at the way the Italian democratically elected government told to change their budget, which had been core for the election, but which they did - look at the French who were told to change their budget to fit in to EU guidelines and who basically told Brussels to foxtrot oscar! Some rules are for the plebs some for the elite?

So - what is the status quo and what is in line for the UK if we foolishly give in to the Borg and just hand over our Treasury for the EU to drain?

Now does anyone expect Baggie to actually come back with an answer to these points?

If the status quo is a known, can you spend some gtime telling me what it holds for the UK?

What about ever closer union, and the reduction of national parliaments to the equivalent of toon cooncils?
What about the call for centralised taxation, ie just hand over our money to Brussels
What about the formation of an EU army - majority of EU countries can't (or rather won't) even meet NATO commitments.
What about the constant reduction of National sovereignty - look at the way the Italian democratically elected government told to change their budget, which had been core for the election, but which they did - look at the French who were told to change their budget to fit in to EU guidelines and who basically told Brussels to foxtrot oscar! Some rules are for the plebs some for the elite?

So - what is the status quo and what is in line for the UK if we foolishly give in to the Borg and just hand over our Treasury for the EU to drain?

Now does anyone expect Baggie to actually come back with an answer to these points?
He hasn't before, so no.

It always amuses me how much effort so many British expats devote to rubbishing Britain from wherever they’ve washed up abroad.
It’s almost as if they have a need to convince themselves they made the right move.
Says the man continually rubbishing his own country from abroad.

Morning paddy , I’d warrant if Dunkirk hadn’t been as successful as it was the
Boxheads wouldn’t have stopped at Armagh.( or do you think Devs sucking up to the axis powers would have saved Eire, minus the Jews obviously.)
Ps you could send little Leo some Swiss confectionary, the pictures we keep seeing of him recently have him with an expression like he has been given a sloe to chew.
Paddy? Think you got me confused with another Quisling

no confidence in Her Majesty’s government”.

In part 2, subsection 7, it states that “the polling day for the election is to be the day appointed by Her Majesty by proclamation on the recommendation of the prime minister”.
The cabinet source pointed out that while parliament is dissolved during an election campaign, the government still exists, and the civil service can still carry out pre-existing the day appointed by Her Majesty by proclamation on the recommendation of the prime minister”.
The cabinet source pointed out that while parliament is dissolved during an election campaign, the government still exists, and the civil service can still carry out pre-existing policies.
Such an extraordinary move would be likely to cause resignations from the cabinet, with Amber Rudd, Greg Clark and David

I left in January 2009. I returned for family reasons in 2015 and spent 9 months in a miserable grey country populated mostly by grey anonymous people.
I seriously doubt that I would survive a UK winter. Just because I’m an expat and I chose to live in another country, does not make me any less of a British citizen. I still pay tax in UK but I do not avail myself of any UK facilities funded by those taxes.
Having spent 22+ years in service of the crown, I believe that gives me the right to choose where and how I live. It also does not preclude my commentary on this subject. I have no need to convince you or anyone else on any subject, least of all my home country. I reserve the right to speak my mind on this and any other subject, without you questioning my right to do so.
He's an immigrant and not questioning your right, just the rights of those who don't agree with him. He's never served BTW.

Last edited: