Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted 158059

Indeed.

Trouble is May will just go back to the EU and grovel some more. They are dangling her on a string and she is dancing to their tune. Not a very good British PM!
How can she?

If the deal gets binned, we won't get a significantly altered new deal.

The Labour party are lying when some prattle on about a mythical better deal too.

I think that we are heading for no brexit

How can she?

The Labour party are lying when some prattle on about a mythical better deal too.

Hard Brexit is the better deal

45x45

LE
Watched “this week” while having breakfast. I thought Andrew Neil’s head was going to explode. Serious stuff going nuclear.,

WRONG... It doesn't matter if a people are exceptional or not, what matters is they believe it. That belief fuels social capital, that can see a nation grow together and develop the resilience to deal with problems and crises.

To believe the way you do is a trap; it strips away peoples hope and belief in change and turns them into an even more selfish person and that person can in the short term, be relied on to see the benefits of an empire (especially so, if they have the wealth and education to enjoy the benefits of belonging to an empire). But, come a problem or crisis large enough to trigger the selfish people who have zero social capital, then an inevitable scientific calc will see serious disorder.

Brexit is a chance for the UK to reset itself, before its too late. But, the establishment don't want to lose their imperial connections.
Using upper case doesn't make your argument stronger. Were you having mong buttons cold turkey then? They're one of the reason I think you're a great Jessie BTW.

Exceptionalism isn't the same as self belief and it leads to "Ein Volk" attitudes, belief in the benefits of empire is invariably somewhat stronger in the countries doing the conquering.

In what way will we reset ourselves? In the way that the biggest proponents so Brexit want? Look at "The Plan" by Carswell and for a taster New Model Paty:

https://whatwouldvirchowdo.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/direct_democracy___an_agenda_for_a_new_model_party.pdf
Byeee NHS, byee workers rights, byeee social safety net, byee disability assistance. Hello Victorian Britain.

Hard Brexit is the better deal
Which is why the whole country agrees with your obvious and non swivel eyed loon outlook.<snigger>

45x45

LE
No, that's what i mean when I say Merthyr is a hole and the best part about it is nandos. I think there's a Ben and Kerry's too. Or tgi.
If your going to slag a place off at least bother to do a google search to see if it’s got a TGI, It’s has not. If it’s a hole what are you dong eating in Nando’s if your just passing though next time keep going or stop telling lies to try and be cool and hip.

D

Deleted 158059

If your going to slag a place off at least bother to do a google search to see if it’s got a TGI, It’s has not. If it’s a hole what are you dong eating in Nando’s if your just passing though next time keep going or stop telling lies to try and be cool and hip.
@Tired_Tech normally likes to give us his home cooked locally sourced food credentials.

I'd more imagine someone like this to enjoy a quality country pub meal than the processed shite at TGI. Cold chewy steaks etc

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
How can she?

Do you genuinely think that if May's deal is knocked back (which it will be)| that she wont go back to Brussels for help? You truly are a highly delusioned (not actually sure if that is a word but it fits Baggie) person!

Do you genuinely think that if May's deal is knocked back (which it will be)| that she wont go back to Brussels for help? You truly are a highly delusioned (not actually sure if that is a word but it fits Baggie) person!
She'll go back, what she gets will be no good and we leave on Hard Brexit.

45x45

LE
Serious question time. How do all those who did/do support UKIP feel about the whole Tommy affair? Irrespective of how Brexit turns out he could become a powerful man on the right. The media are moving in his direction, the first rally he pulls off with a larger number of supporters than the anti facists, could turn out could be a powerful message. Sorry for the thread drift in advance.

Clocks running down, and putting off Brexit risks properly serious unrest.

Serious question time. How do all those who did/do support UKIP feel about the whole Tommy affair? Irrespective of how Brexit turns out he could become a powerful man on the right. The media are moving in his direction, the first rally he pulls off with a larger number of supporters than the anti facists, could turn out could be a powerful message. Sorry for the thread drift in advance.

The Remain campaign is his greatest recruiter,
It’s plays to his evil establishment meme.
He will be the big winner if Brexit dies the happen. Politics will polarise into far left, far right

45x45

LE
Do you think they wil give anymore or is it brick wall time? I have no idea?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
She'll go back, what she gets will be no good and we leave on Hard Brexit.
I agree, but Baggie seems to think the knockback on Tuesday is the end of things and May will not be dealing with Brussels, grovelling for crumbs from the drunkard Juncker. She is an absolute embarrassment as UK PM - supposedly the best we have! Baggie is just a fool.

The status quo being a known, whereas you advocate a leap in the dark based upon zero analysis and being told by the Daily Mail what to think.
The status quo may be thought (by fools) to be a known.

Who knows what the eu will be in ten years. Certainly not you, because you're thick as a brick.

Does anyone still eat any of these.

Never had a good meal from any of these, with the occasional exception of Nandos
Tbh i used to go to the chippy in Brecon or the Usk and Railway in sennybridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads