Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
[
That article uses the words EU and reform in the same sentence quite a bit.
It must be aspirational, because there is no sign of it in reality, even now the cracks are appearing.

Populations want change, see the rise of populist parties across EUtopia

So the EUs ideologogues will pass new rules to sideline them.

If everyone is special , no one is special.

The Brexit delusion is that only the English are exceptional. Hence people stil bollocking on about Dunkirk, the Spanish Armada, two World Wars and one World Cup and God knows what else.
Morning paddy , I’d warrant if Dunkirk hadn’t been as successful as it was the
Boxheads wouldn’t have stopped at Armagh.( or do you think Devs sucking up to the axis powers would have saved Eire, minus the Jews obviously.)
Ps you could send little Leo some Swiss confectionary, the pictures we keep seeing of him recently have him with an expression like he has been given a sloe to chew.

Morning paddy , I’d warrant if Dunkirk hadn’t been as successful as it was the
Boxheads wouldn’t have stopped at Armagh.( or do you think Devs sucking up to the axis powers would have saved Eire, minus the Jews obviously.)
Ps you could send little Leo some Swiss confectionary, the pictures we keep seeing of him recently have him with an expression like he has been given a sloe to chew.

Ah little Dev, got the shock of his life in 1942 when playing the eejit being told by the Americans (he was after all a plastic Paddy American), to wind his neck in, do as he’s told, or the Stars and Stripes would be flying over the GPO in Dublin in a week.

The referendum was flawed, based on a campaign of mutually incompatible promises and probable illegalities.

Its dead, old news, and possibly isn't the will of the people anymore.
The campaign in the run up to the referendum from both sides had no bearing on my vote, my mind was made up long before that from watching how the EU did its business for two decades running up to it since I started to take an interest in politics and world events in my teens.

The Brexit delusion is that only the English are exceptional. Hence people stil bollocking on about Dunkirk, the Spanish Armada, two World Wars and one World Cup and God knows what else.
Nope.

that's just to wind up mongs.

The campaign in the run up to the referendum from both sides had no bearing on my vote, my mind was made up long before that from watching how the EU did its business for two decades running up to it since I started to take an interest in politics and world events in my teens.
Both campaigns were sh*t.

hence my own research.

either campaign, including the busses, barely registered.

It always amuses me how much effort so many British expats devote to rubbishing Britain from wherever they’ve washed up abroad.
It’s almost as if they have a need to convince themselves they made the right move.

Last edited:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Have a resurrected 'like' as that is how I approached the referendum.

I think that many people had made their minds up but the campaign was aimed at the don't knows or waivering voter so became very emotive. Remain's problem, apart from the fact they lost, is the way they approached the referendum and how they have behaved since. All their publicity and approach was and continues to be negative. I have yet to see a Remain article which did not contain an element of Project Fear, which gave a rosy picture of life in the EU. All we get is 'Brexit Bad' with nothing pointing out why the EU would be good for us.

I feel that Farage and his backers should have been re-running the information from the Brexit campaign to remind the country why they voted Leave - too much media is now focussed on this soft, not leaving non Brexit that is May's deal as though there is no other way. A deal BTW which was wholly written by the EU, for the EU, and handed to the UK as fait accompli. Even on brexit the EU are telling us what to do and what is acceptable to the EU. Their way or the highway - well May should be taking the highway and forget messing about with any deal!

Time being wasted in parliament over a highly flawed and unworkable 'agreement' should be handed over to how we as a country are going to move forward, without the EU blocking and holding back everything the UK wants to do - ably assisted by many MPs!

D

Deleted 158059

Have a resurrected 'like' as that is how I approached the referendum.

I think that many people had made their minds up but the campaign was aimed at the don't knows or waivering voter so became very emotive. Remain's problem, apart from the fact they lost, is the way they approached the referendum and how they have behaved since. All their publicity and approach was and continues to be negative. I have yet to see a Remain article which did not contain an element of Project Fear, which gave a rosy picture of life in the EU. All we get is 'Brexit Bad' with nothing pointing out why the EU would be good for us.

I feel that Farage and his backers should have been re-running the information from the Brexit campaign to remind the country why they voted Leave - too much media is now focussed on this soft, not leaving non Brexit that is May's deal as though there is no other way. A deal BTW which was wholly written by the EU, for the EU, and handed to the UK as fait accompli. Even on brexit the EU are telling us what to do and what is acceptable to the EU. Their way or the highway - well May should be taking the highway and forget messing about with any deal!

Time being wasted in parliament over a highly flawed and unworkable 'agreement' should be handed over to how we as a country are going to move forward, without the EU blocking and holding back everything the UK wants to do - ably assisted by many MPs!
Cheer up. The WA should get binned soon

Do you think endless repeating the word remoaner adds gravitas to your posts, or makes you look like a twat?
He doesn't have to add remoaner to look like a twat. Has to be the worst paid dev in the world as well, the amount of times he self identifies as being one of the downtrodden masses.

He doesn't have to add remoaner to look like a twat. Has to be the worst paid dev in the world as well, the amount of times he self identifies as being one of the downtrodden masses.
You throw twaater tw*ts around like confetti...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads