Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
In which case we’ll all be saved General elections, won’t we.
I may think he may be fibbing....to get a bit of good action going...

45x45

LE
You poor soul, try Samaritans, or people smugglers.
Why I’m not poor, full army pension, my own company, life’s good. Yesterday I bought 10 sleeping bags and took them to a homeless shelter, numbers have doubled in four months, one is an Iraq vet, smack head doesn’t want help hates his past, Life’s shit for them. Laugh all you want one day you might end up on your chin strap and life won’t be so ******* funny.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Why I’m not poor, full army pension, my own company, life’s good. Yesterday I bought 10 sleeping bags and took them to a homeless shelter, numbers have doubled in four months, one is an Iraq vet, smack head doesn’t want help hates his past, Life’s shit for them. Laugh all you want one day you might end up on your chin strap and life won’t be so ******* funny.
Well done.

Good stuff. Wasting your breath on the Alt Reich mind.

D

Deleted 158059

As high as most towns with a high unemployment rate, average age of men before death is 30% lower than the Uk average, seems I’ve got about 12 years till I croak.
Regrettable what happened to parts of Wales...

As high as most towns with a high unemployment rate, average age of men before death is 30% lower than the Uk average, seems I’ve got about 12 years till I croak.
I had a look at the index of multiple deprivations and Merthyr is less deprived than Rhyl if you look at income deprivation as a percentage of the population for the worst areas

A50 itself was not enough to convince Parliament, Media, the Remoaners and lesser extent Business, that we are actually going to exit the EU. Why do you think, so many remoaners are against the WA (its pretty soft on the EU and is hardly much of an exit) ??

The WA is in effect, a backstop to the referendum. The WA passes parliament, its the final nail in the coffin, for all those who wish us to stay in the EU and believe brexit can be turned around.
Do you think endless repeating the word remoaner adds gravitas to your posts, or makes you look like a twat?

I have been all over the world and pretty much from Liechtenstein to Liberia, everyone thinks they are exceptional and quite frankly they are. Its just you, who has a metaphorical hard on for superpowers.
If everyone is special , no one is special.

The Brexit delusion is that only the English are exceptional. Hence people stil bollocking on about Dunkirk, the Spanish Armada, two World Wars and one World Cup and God knows what else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads