Brexit Phase Two - Trade

A50 itself was not enough to convince Parliament, Media, the Remoaners and lesser extent Business, that we are actually going to exit the EU. Why do you think, so many remoaners are against the WA (its pretty soft on the EU and is hardly much of an exit) ??

The WA is in effect, a backstop to the referendum. The WA passes parliament, its the final nail in the coffin, for all those who wish us to stay in the EU and believe brexit can be turned around.
Do you think endless repeating the word remoaner adds gravitas to your posts, or makes you look like a twat?

I have been all over the world and pretty much from Liechtenstein to Liberia, everyone thinks they are exceptional and quite frankly they are. Its just you, who has a metaphorical hard on for superpowers.
If everyone is special , no one is special.

The Brexit delusion is that only the English are exceptional. Hence people stil bollocking on about Dunkirk, the Spanish Armada, two World Wars and one World Cup and God knows what else.

[
That article uses the words EU and reform in the same sentence quite a bit.
It must be aspirational, because there is no sign of it in reality, even now the cracks are appearing.

Populations want change, see the rise of populist parties across EUtopia

So the EUs ideologogues will pass new rules to sideline them.

If everyone is special , no one is special.

The Brexit delusion is that only the English are exceptional. Hence people stil bollocking on about Dunkirk, the Spanish Armada, two World Wars and one World Cup and God knows what else.
Morning paddy , I’d warrant if Dunkirk hadn’t been as successful as it was the
Boxheads wouldn’t have stopped at Armagh.( or do you think Devs sucking up to the axis powers would have saved Eire, minus the Jews obviously.)
Ps you could send little Leo some Swiss confectionary, the pictures we keep seeing of him recently have him with an expression like he has been given a sloe to chew.

Morning paddy , I’d warrant if Dunkirk hadn’t been as successful as it was the
Boxheads wouldn’t have stopped at Armagh.( or do you think Devs sucking up to the axis powers would have saved Eire, minus the Jews obviously.)
Ps you could send little Leo some Swiss confectionary, the pictures we keep seeing of him recently have him with an expression like he has been given a sloe to chew.

Ah little Dev, got the shock of his life in 1942 when playing the eejit being told by the Americans (he was after all a plastic Paddy American), to wind his neck in, do as he’s told, or the Stars and Stripes would be flying over the GPO in Dublin in a week.

The referendum was flawed, based on a campaign of mutually incompatible promises and probable illegalities.

Its dead, old news, and possibly isn't the will of the people anymore.
The campaign in the run up to the referendum from both sides had no bearing on my vote, my mind was made up long before that from watching how the EU did its business for two decades running up to it since I started to take an interest in politics and world events in my teens.