Brexit Phase Two - Trade

I was just interested in whether someone changed their mind

@Panic-in-Detroit seems close
I should imagine there's a few who have changed their mind. At work in Sunderland there's certainly a few.

Not from any arguments made but rather by the colossal incompetence shown by those in public service during this entire fiasco.

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
Amazing Lobster and Banker are having a time out before either of them do something stupid.

Superb response from PMTM to a Labour MP trying to be clever and using soundbytes, "I think if she looks carefully she will realise that I'm not capable of a parliamentary ejaculation" Much amusement and laughter. Have to say, very well played after this long drawn out attack and questions event.

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
Thread tidy and temp bans in place. Personal spacker fights go to PM. We moderate this thread lightly as it keeps all the site fucktards in one place. Don’t make us come over here and have to swing the ban hammer. ******* children the lot of you

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Thread tidy and temp bans in place. Personal spacker fights go to PM. We moderate this thread lightly as it keeps all the site fucktards in one place. Don’t make us come over here and have to swing the ban hammer. ******* children the lot of you
I note it didn't stop you slipping in a bullshit icon (the perogative of Mods!) without a comment. In parliamentary terms that could bee seen as commenting from a sedentary position! And from a foreign country at that!

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
My prediction.
  1. PMTM comes back from Brussels with meaningless concessions.
  2. Parliament passes another motion requiring the Attorney General to state whether the concession is legally watertight.
  3. AG says No.
  4. House says Foxtrot Oscar to May.
Wordsmith

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
I note it didn't stop you slipping in a bullshit icon (the perogative of Mods!) without a comment. In parliamentary terms that could bee seen as commenting from a sedentary position! And from a foreign country at that!
Can you give me post number, gone back four pages and can’t find it. Normally only give bullshit icon to obvious trollers or out and out lies. That’s not normally you so I am assuming a fat finger problem.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Spoilsport

I was looking forward to dusting off the barbecue, hard boiled eggs (and popcorn) while they resurrected the ancient art of duelling.

Wordsmith
I'm keeping upwind of you if that is your fare! :omfg:

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
Especially those of us that disagree with your expat views, eh!
Nope, happy for people to disagree but what I don’t like is the childish teenage postings from supposedly adult people.