Brexit Phase Two - Trade

I have seen it happen several times where a main customer stops with no notice and a company loses a large part of it's turnover eg 30-60% many SME's can't survive this.

In the situation with Brexit many interlinked things are likely to go at once. this would take down many more companies that could survive the lost of one customer

Oh yes ... I notices your mistake.... you said "publicly listed company" it is the SME's that will suffer when the PCL's save the shafeholders by Brexiting to the EU. What I was talking about was the supply chain lots of small companies the LTD Co. not PLC's that can't just move to Europe when the likes if Airbus, Tata, Nissan, Toyota jump ship
What utter tits. This is quite possibly one of the most ridiculously clueless posts I’ve ever read on arrse. You are right up there fella with the other site buffoons

Me too. I've been around for a long time and I honestly can't remember a time when both the Prime Minister and The Leader of HM Most Loyal Opposition were both such complete fuckwits.
it certainly is a rather odd paradox that the Leader of the opposition always voted against the EU contrary to his parties wishes and probably wishes to be out. May also voted against Lisbon.

What utter tits. This is quite possibly one of the most ridiculously clueless posts I’ve ever read on arrse. You are right up there fella with the other site buffoons
Especially as HMRC figures show 5-7% of UK businesses export to the EU & total trade with the EU is around 10% of GDP (which makes Carney's 10% contraction of the economy look damn' silly).

Especially as HMRC figures show 5-7% of UK businesses export to the EU & total trade with the EU is around 10% of GDP (which makes Carney's 10% contraction of the economy look damn' silly).
You clearly don't understand what those stats mean.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Had you a greater attention span than that of a spavined goldfish, you'd have noted that I don't have a TV, you broken brained berk. :razz:

Good, plenty of time to get out there, annoy the neighbours and tell them about the great brexit betrayal.
The Wetherspoons Putsch has a sort of ring to it.

And as Adolf probably said 'wenn sie zuerst nicht erfolgriech sind'

Last edited:
That's exactly what it looks like, but it looks

Good, plenty of time to get out there, annoy the neighbours and tell them about the great brexit betrayal.
The Wetherspoons Putsch has a sort of ring to it.

And as Adolf probably said 'wenn sie zuerst nicht erfolgriech sind'
That almost looks like English.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
That almost looks like English.
How would you know. Where's my box?

Edit thanks.
So obviously you're upset because you don't have the reading skills. That's ok. There are classes, nothing to be ashamed of. Stay with it. Persistence is a great thing.
Apparently Andy McNabb was a late starter.

FWIW it’s becoming increasing apparent the Business resilient plans continue to be an afterthought with ‘some’ but not all SME’s

The CBI & a few of the European twitter feed’s are making interesting reading. CBI Caroline Fairbairn is focused (unsurprisingly) in self interesting and quite a few are not happy despite her Pro EU poodle style and attitude.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I know I’m stating the obvious but what sectors are these SMEs servicing?

We are a high growth SME and I’m just on a plane back to the UK having just completed a US study tour. There is more opportunity here than we can shake a stick at and the market is HUGE for us. 50 times the size of the UK. We’ve just taken on staff in Europe. The whole of Europe will amount to less than the size of the UK market.

Then I assume you were at Savoy Place on Teusday with the rest of us?
See, you love the EU so much you have to squeeze it in wherever and whenever you can.