Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
WellI’m f’ing not. I can see her point about the backstop, but never in a million years will I agree that ROI should be given a sop to stop attacking our country. Or that the EU should agree to that. The two issues are entirely separate. Our undertaking to NI should be implicit. But she was right that Parliament needed to be honest about what they wanted. Reading between Bercow, Clark and Corbin, there is an unholy alliance here to Frustrate May’s attempts.
I missed that bit but will hopefully catch up later when Corbyn's words are replayed and available.

I think that May herself is trying to circumnavigate parliament so being caught out by Bercow et al should not be a bad thing. May has come to parliament with weasel words which is being picked up by Tories as well as opposition.

How did you come to attain both BEng and MEng?

Normally an undergraduate takes one or the other.

MEng equates to a forth year of study and a much larger personal project.

If you are telling the truth, then it seems like we actually have something in common, CEng

Did you attain BEng and MEng in separate studies?

CEng that spends its entire existence of a Brexit thread?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The Tory benches are emptying quite rapidly - the bar(s) must be open now!

Anyone know if theres a limit to the amount of times Corbyn could put forward a vote of no confidence? - seems to me that if he put one in every day the point would be made!

She has just said her deal is the right deal! She is going to renegotiate something that she thinks is OK!!!

This is shocking!
She is a modern day King Canute (not a typo). She needs real, legally binding, concessions from the EU, not more reassurances that are not legally binding.
She seemingly doesn't understand that the tide is up to her neck.

Are you now a brexiteer?
Difficult to say. If I said that given a chance to remain and look at doing this correctly in the future, would that make sense?

I never saw the point in leaving without some form of reasonable replacement on the table. This isn't it.

Difficult to say. If I said that given a chance to remain and look at doing this correctly in the future, would that make sense?

I never saw the point in leaving without some form of reasonable replacement on the table. This isn't it.
I was just interested in whether someone changed their mind

@Panic-in-Detroit seems close

So, it's clear that the Communists are angling to support the 'People's Vote'. Bradshaw said on LBC this afternoon that this would be in their next manifesto. I'll bet £100 it isn't!
See them idiots calling for a second referendum?....they are throwing their shit in your face.
And torching 50% of their voter base. Pale male and working class.

Empty Rhetoric is all your good for... So you haven't looked at the TR thread and my withdrawal of support then.
Your withdrawal!

Don't make me laugh!

You'll be throwing up whataboutary where TR is concerned since you've clearly recognised that you've overreached yourself

£39 billion
I have just done some sums.
Pile the £1 coins up and they will form a column 109km high (call it 70 miles)
Put them on the scales and we get 341 thousand tonnes.
If we ship it across in 40 tonne containers, that works out at 850 containers
That is a lot of money!
No wonder the EU likes the deal.
How many years is his amount to be paid over?. We are already spending 14 billion per year of foreign aid, so stop that for 3 years and ta-dah, here's your 39 billion, with 3 billion left over for the next MP's pay rise thrown in.

Last edited: