Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Things are speeding up:

Now here is an interesting thing. About 10 days ago Mrs Truxx and I decided to conduct an experiment.

We both registered to participate in YouGov polls. As an "intro" (and to earn 100 points, which can either be put towards cash prizes or collected together for other rewards) we were each invited to fill in a questionnaire, which we duly did, taking care to ensure that our answers were identical bar two. The first was gender, the second (which in itself was an interesting one for a general questionnaire) was which way we voted in the referendum.

I checked the "leave" box, Mrs Truxx clicked "remain, we then completed and submitted our applications.

Fast forward just over a week, and I have heard nothing. Mrs Truxx has, however, been invited to participate in the rolling Brexit poll.

Now I would be the last to suggest that something dodgy is going on here (they may, and possibly rightly, trust a female perspective over a male one, or simply that they were shorter of chappesses than they of chaps)

Or maybe they had seen my posts on here.

Now here is an interesting thing. About 10 days ago Mrs Truxx and I decided to conduct an experiment.

We both registered to participate in YouGov polls. As an "intro" (and to earn 100 points, which can either be put towards cash prizes or collected together for other rewards) we were each invited to fill in a questionnaire, which we duly did, taking care to ensure that our answers were identical bar two. The first was gender, the second (which in itself was an interesting one for a general questionnaire) was which way we voted in the referendum.

I checked the "leave" box, Mrs Truxx clicked "remain, we then completed and submitted our applications.

Fast forward just over a week, and I have heard nothing. Mrs Truxx has, however, been invited to participate in the rolling Brexit poll.

Now I would be the last to suggest that something dodgy is going on here (they may, and possibly rightly, trust a female perspective over a male one, or simply that they were shorter of chappesses than they of chaps)

Or maybe they had seen my posts on here.
Yep, and they know that Truxx won't move on Brexit.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk
I thought that too, All those privately educated ex public schoolboys, millionaires and old money Tories. Millionaires, hotel magnates and newspaper owners and to mention small and medium sized business owners.
Between the opposition, Farage and the ERG. There certainly is an establishment conspiracy going on.

The surprising thing is that these people managed to convince half of those who voted that they were on their side and were operating in the people’s , not to mention the countries best interest.
The good news is they’re making a mess of it. So you don’t have to worry too much.

I thought that too, All those privately educated ex public schoolboys, millionaires and old money Tories. Millionaires, hotel magnates and newspaper owners and to mention small and medium sized business owners.
Between the opposition, Farage and the ERG. There certainly is an establishment conspiracy going on.

The surprising thing is that these people managed to convince half of those who voted that they were on their side and were operating in the people’s , not to mention the countries best interest.
The good news is they’re making a mess of it. So you don’t have to worry too much.
Well @skid2 the source is the same that made claims that Olly Robbins has held back key NI border tech advice, without any tangible evidence to support.

If true, the root & cause source is May, as she's broken the C&S agreement & the DUP are currently on strike (Twitter source) and she's aiming for an ultra close alignment with Brussels. Although France & Spain are also unhappy with the WA.

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

I could spend the rest of my life using your crayons and still be more successful and earn more money than you old chap. You are a typical Brexiter who thinks the world owes you “something” that’s why you constantly talk in the first person about you. Guess what minimal chap..
Typical remoaner, every other sentence is a personal attack. Don't listen, or try empathy, don't compromise or debate, just call people as if they are something you stepped on with your officers shoes.

I could imagine you happily executing deserters in WW1.

Typical remoaner, every other sentence is a personal attack. Don't listen, or try empathy, don't compromise or debate, just call people as if they are something you stepped on with your officers shoes.

I could imagine you happily executing deserters in WW1.
What a load of Brexcrement

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Well @skid2 the source is the same that made claims that Olly Robbins has held back key NI border tech advice, without any tangible evidence to support.

If true, the root & cause source is May, as she's broken the C&S agreement & the DUP are currently on strike (Twitter source) and she's aiming for an ultra close alignment with Brussels. Although France & Spain are also unhappy with the WA.

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk
What key NI border tech advice. This seems like nothing other than wishful brexiter thinking. Had there been a viable working arrangement. Who ever made it would be bouncing all round the place ‘Going, Me, Me, Pick Me’. The reason this isn’t being done is probably the simplest reason.
No such kit exists.
And. ‘Oh yes it does’. No longer cuts it.

There’s no pleasing some people. You voted to leave and it looks like you’re leaving. The clues in the title. It’s a Withdrawal Agreement. What’s wrong with you people. Or were you each expecting a specially tailored individual leave.

Jacob Rees Mogg takes ERG for a coup.
This one below was amusing - "Resisting the Aggressor down the Ages"

"Through out the ages, Many tyrants have cast their foreign greedy beady eyes on England's green and pleasant land"

What key NI border tech advice. This seems like nothing other than wishful brexiter thinking. Had there been a viable working arrangement. Who ever made it would be bouncing all round the place ‘Going, Me, Me, Pick Me’. The reason this isn’t being done is probably the simplest reason.
No such kit exists.
And. ‘Oh yes it does’. No longer cuts it.

There’s no pleasing some people. You voted to leave and it looks like you’re leaving. The clues in the title. It’s a Withdrawal Agreement. What’s wrong with you people. Or were you each expecting a specially tailored individual leave.

On which side do you dress?

Suits you, Sir.