Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't but only if it were a two-stage process i.e. Stage 1 Leave or Remain and, if Stage 1 is Leave, Stage 2 Theresa May's Deal or No Deal. To have all three options on one ballot paper strikes me as an ill-disguised and cynical attempt to split the Leave vote.
That seems reasonable actually. 2nd transferable vote also possible, though that would almost guarantee the middle option leaving no-one happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Does that 93 include the 76 that @History_Man assured us sent letters in asking for May to be removed or is it a different 93?
Or was it your prediction that May would be out last Saturday? I suppose changing your predictions to "the near future" will make you right sometime.

Just asking.
Do you, therefore, expect the "deal" to just float through parliament? As always your input is just to denigrate another poster with absolutely no input whatsoever.

You should also note that WS is quoting from a newspaper article - are you going to write/Twitter the editor?

That’s the one. My question more related to the behaviours of the political establishment. Was there an Irish project fear campaign run by the government and media?
Sort of, more for their own benefit electorally but there was an element of trying to push the remain line out of self interest on their side as well

See here for one view on it

Not surprised you were tired, all that wild swinging without landing a blow, must be energy sapping, especially on top of the meths.

Still I must thank you & your sycophants, the mediocre crustation & cretin in chief bagsock, you provided a little mild amusement with your dribblings. Well done you & them.

I guess when you live your kind of life, you need all the free entertainment you can get.

Glad we managed to briefly distract you from the feelings of hunger, cold, and inadequacy.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Ah, you’ve seen the Brexit light at last.
Baggie is confused - as usual.

He reminds me of the story of the navvie presented with two Shovels and invited to take a pick! :-?

Just out of interest, has anyone looked at what went on in Eire when they engineered a second referendum? Is what we are seeing a run run of the oirish government’s strategy when they failed to get a result the first time around?
Just out of interest, has anyone looked at what went on in Eire when they engineered a second referendum? Is what we are seeing a run run of the oirish government’s strategy when they failed to get a result the first time around?
Changes were made to the treaty based on the concerns of some parties and the Irish population were asked to vote again on an amended text.

Twenty-eighth Amendment of the Constitution of Ireland - Wikipedia

This has been done to death and is yet another example of the persistent myths about Lisbon

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Changes were made to the treaty based on the concerns of some parties and the Irish population were asked to vote again on an amended text.

Twenty-eighth Amendment of the Constitution of Ireland - Wikipedia

This has been done to death and is yet another example of the persistent myths about Lisbon
So good you had to quote simmers twice! :eek:

ETA, You are of course talking complete Bollox again. Even the Paddies recognise that they were made to re-vote a No decision!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Auld-Yin Brexit 1806
L Brexit 43
Murphy_Slaw Brexit 138