Brexit Phase Two - Trade

If you don't want to remain and have no imagination beyond simply manufacturing, then its a very narrow minded way of thinking and entirely selfish.

On your need to be better than me outside of the forces, is a mystery to me... But, I am working on an Oracle related project at the mo for a multinational company in a live support role. Probably prefer LS to dev work as you get older it becomes harder to keep skills up and I have a family so it suits me better...
You're not very good on the comprehension side are you? Manufacturing is essential for our future. You're making shit up about my need to be better than you, this is sad to hear. Fantasy world.

So not one of the downtrodden masses is the point I was making and you certainly don't GAF about them.

I'm sufficiently foolish to not edit every post I make a minimum of twice and generally four or five times.

Who said students are not dilligent sorts?
It's your employees I feel sorry for - sounds like you're really holding the firm back. I tell you what, PM me and we can discuss my services to help your business using a data driven approach ;)

Three options doesn't sound very democratic, given remainers have been moaning about 52% been an insufficient mandate.
on the contrary it was Nigel Farage who said 48/52 was not good enough and several UKIP supporters started petitions to that effect when they thought they would loose

So any peoples vote would have to be a two option vote to cancel brexit and by default, whatever the ruling government decides to do.
No it should be the three options
1 The Deal (the only one on offer)
2 Hard Brexit
3 Cancel.

The Referendums are advisory only so it is "what the ruling government decides" and apparently 80% of parliament don't want a no deal Brexit.

But, I have been bored rigid by remoaners for two years about referendums been rubbish and Parliament should decide ??
No the Remoaners were saying that the 2016 referendum was invalid because all parties were lying to a greater or lesser extent and there were finaciall irregularities in it's conduct.

Now in 2018 Brexit Loons are saying that Referendums are undemocratic.

If The People are not getting a vote on the actual deal because the Brexit Loons are anti referendums, and they voted for the soverigenty of Parliament then let Parliament decide.

with a tory government manifesto of her deal and Labour with its fictional deal, wouldn't that be a fairer and more democratic mandate ??
Well given that the Tories are split and Labour are split down the middle the it seems reasonable. You say Labour have a fictional deal (with some momentum behind it....) well the Brexit Tories are also chasing a fictional deal.

The SNP is reasonabley consistent

so are the Lib Dems but I haven't heard a word out of them in months. Do they still exist?

Don't most news sites use Google Adsense for advertising? So Google News links to the article, person clicks through, they get revenue from the site linked. No pretentious use of Occam's Razor needed.
You're a sock so i'll just point out you're a thick **** rather than my banter with m'chum lobster.

Google news passes link.
Every other agregator passes link.
Google adsense get the cash because they dominate advertising.

Remind me again why all of googles competitors are spending cash to give adsense revenue?

You're a sock so i'll just point out you're a thick **** rather than my banter with m'chum lobster.

Google news passes link.

Remind me again why all of googles competitors are spending cash to give adsense revenue?
I believe... yes that's definitely the sound of some goalposts being shifted.

I'm sufficiently foolish to not edit every post I make a minimum of twice and generally four or five times.

Who said students are not dilligent sorts?
And not then realise that all of the originals, drafts and amendments are out there forever.
To be saved forever on that wonderful Cloud.
Not too diligent at all I would say.
Hilarious others would say, but not me.
Certainly not.
(I am also not 39 years old and luckily enough not looking for work ever again !)

Google news passes link.

1542667025935.png

He seems to have missed how the news a person clicks on is used to build up a model of said individual, in order to provide them with adverts they are more likely to click.
The profiling of Internet consumers is a work of genius.

Every time I purchase some shit online I'm inundated with adverts pushing the same product I've just bought.

I can't move for flat screen tvs in my house.

Perhaps I'm just susceptible to advertising?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CptDanjou Brexit 270
S11Blade Brexit 474
B Medals 22