Brexit Phase Two - Trade

This bit of not understanding freedom of movement cuts both ways is the most baffling concept to come to terms with.
We must be crying in our pints of Boddingtons Bitter that we can't move to cuntries (sic) with 50% youth unemployment.
Are all remain voters as thick as mince or is it just you?
Jesus, you lot play us as uneducated!

Why would we want to encourage our youth to feck off elsewhere amd grow others countries?
Baby boomer we are the world bollocks is over, stay here and work or piss off interrailing on your own money then make up your NI shortfall when you get back.
I did this.
I made a mint and retired at 57.....I could have pulled the plug earlier, but I'm a greedy bastard and was hoping the company would split their shares!

Would you like to know more?

Yes.. if Parliament accepts the Deal on the 10th December

The only thing the EU will offer at that point is to continue a Hard Brexit (that UK PLC has Vetoed) as they are already putting it through the system or Cancel and stop the whole process.

No it is not, not according to the majority in the UK in 2019... don't believe me? Ask them :)

Is this the vote several years ago where everyone lied and there were irregularities in it's conduct? The one that was narrowly in favour of making Parliament sovereign to make desisions for the UK?

The options would be:
1 The Deal in the Documents
2 No Deal Brexit
3 Cancel Brexit.

First past the post?
Three options doesn't sound very democratic, given remainers have been moaning about 52% been an insufficient mandate. So any peoples vote would have to be a two option vote to cancel brexit and by default, whatever the ruling government decides to do.

But, I have been bored rigid by remoaners for two years about referendums been rubbish and Parliament should decide ?? with a tory government manifesto of her deal and Labour with its fictional deal, wouldn't that be a fairer and more democratic mandate ??

"War is peace, Freedom is slavery"

Forget ireland. Ireland’s not and never has been the problem.

A blind man on a galloping horse could have told you this was coming. Most of the remainers did.

The Eu never lifted a finger. In some burst of meteoric stupidity the brexiters having lied and cheated their way to a narrow victory, convinced themselves that europe was going to be a pushover

Why not, we’d all seen Allo Allo, had 40years of drip from the eurosceptics, not to mention countless Daily Mail and The Sun headlines, poking fun at the funny foreigners.

We found out pretty quickly that brexit exceptionalism doesn’t travel at all. We offered them nothing, it seems difficult but not impossible to believe that Davis negotiating style may well have been. ‘Hello we’re brexiters. We’re special. We want the same deal as we’re getting now and we don’t want to pay any money for it. We want to renage on our promises and until we get what we want we’re going to make fun of you and rerun old WW2 films’.

Two years, nothing achieved and now you’re reduced to, ‘Give us something or we’re really going to hurt ourselves in a no deal crashout’.

Nobody’s laughing with you.
But didn't I say to you that I supported Mays Deal ?

Yes. I'd be happier if Labour got off the fence but I do see sense in waiting for the Tories to fall off the perch first. I suspect that game will hang on the EU summit, any potential confidence vote and the 'meaningful' vote on the deal in Parliament.
I agree if she can get past the EU summit with the EU endorsing her fully and telling labour to support the deal and Business already showing support, its over to corbyn.

If he votes down her deal, then GE and how will the tories frame that election. I think the tories would win that election and as such we will see how deluded corbyn and his momentum lot really are if they fall into that trap.

Great observation from an LBC caller.
"It's funny, all those screeching for a second referendum vote were the same bed wetters that shaat their pant's over Cameron offering the public a referendum."

wow! do you honestly believe ANY UK politician, would make any effort to ever allow this to be brought back on the table? - honestly? - this is a one shot deal, if we let the EU win this big now that will be it! No UK politician is ever going to re-open Brexit in the future. Why should we trust anything they promise? - Treason May has systematically lied, misled, dissembled and conspired against Brexit and she knows that if this current surrender document gets passed then Brexit is finished and the EU is our strengthened master
Remember the EU never stands still, once were half out, the EU will press the gas again and every step they make will be one step further away for the remainers to finagle us back in.... At some point the gap will be great enough that either they or us will cut the cord.

This:
You fecking leave voting zombies:

Google will use the data of which news stories individuals click on, in order to build up a profile/model for an individual, which helps them better target them with adverts which they are more likely to click on.

The revenue isn't zero, it's helps the effectiveness of the main part of their income stream.
Stop editing your posts, editing is for making spelling errors not completely changing its substance. I did try to quote (I believe this post) earlier but was unable and I now know why.

Anyway you went off on a rant about how Google should pay news agencies under plagiarism/utilising their work for advertising or some such nonsense.

That I agree with and any like minded person would, we don't like to see people done out of money.

But it's quid pro quo so therefore for sending people via Google to said news agencies websites they should expect a return, or link tax as th EU likes to call it.

I think we've solved it! Google doesn't charge this failing news agencies and the EU doesn't tax them.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Stop editing your posts, editing is for making spelling errors not completely changing its substance. I did try to quote (I believe this post) earlier but was unable and I now know why.

Anyway you went off on a rant about how Google should pay news agencies under plagiarism/utilising their work for advertising or some such nonsense.

That I agree with and any like minded person would, we don't like to see people done out of money.

But it's quid pro quo so therefore for sending people via Google to said news agencies websites they should expect a return, or link tax as th EU likes to call it.

I think we've solved it! Google doesn't charge this failing news agencies and the EU doesn't tax them.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
No rant about Google, I love it's data driven business model. Although are you sure the link tax is the same thing?

You remain voters want to shit this away:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CptDanjou Brexit 312
S11Blade Brexit 474
B Medals 22