Brexit Phase Two - Trade

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
We don't need to import workers whilst we have unemployed people.
That's true we're short of coroners, clinical psychologists and the odd radiologist. I'd get down to the job centre and take a look.
Fancy being a heart surgeon or a civil engineer. It's a good job we've got a pool of unemployed to choose from.

I bet they'll be surprised.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
wow! do you honestly believe ANY UK politician, would make any effort to ever allow this to be brought back on the table? - honestly? - this is a one shot deal, if we let the EU win this big now that will be it! No UK politician is ever going to re-open Brexit in the future. Why should we trust anything they promise? - Treason May has systematically lied, misled, dissembled and conspired against Brexit and she knows that if this current surrender document gets passed then Brexit is finished and the EU is our strengthened master
Treason, are we floating around in a parallel universe. You're a accusing a sitting PM of lying and conspiring against her own country. Is there something wrong with your head?

As you 'dumbed' my post, perhaps you explain why the current model is preferable.

take your time. I've got a feeling you'll need it.

Yep, I'm also interested to see how he manages to unpack it to the level that someone who failed an OU Short Course on "How to understand the weather forecast" is able to comprehend it.

As you 'dumbed' my post, perhaps you explain why the current model is preferable.

take your time. I've got a feeling you'll need it.
We need immigration to pay for the increasingly aged population.

As the proportion of working folk decreases, this gets worse.

this should be obvious to you.

The onus should be on you to present an alternative.

You've banged on about the unsustainability of the current economic model, yet you've not presented anything else

How would you know? You have no military experience... no expertise in anything apparently, and nothing to contribute to discussion apart from shítting up every thread you come across. It baffles me why you continually debase yourself. Have some fúcking self-respect.

I love it when a sock talks dirty....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CptDanjou Brexit 385
S11Blade Brexit 476
B Medals 22