Brexit Phase Two - Trade

On the contrary more than half the country wouyld support her if she canceled Brexit.

With Brexit out of the way and canceled the choice would be Tories or the Dear Leader and JMD. I think the Old, stupid bigots are more worried about Comrade Corbyn than letting May back in.
Substandard irrational thinking but I'll leave you to continplate that.

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
All this gleeful predictive knob stroking helps the UK how?

You still have never presented a reason how damaging our own economy insulates us from what happens in the eurozone, since we're not a member.
Oh the irony! Remainers have been doing this to the UK since they lost, note LOST, the referendum.

the 7 pages in the WA that summarises the future trade deal is, according to TM fixed, cant be changed etc but the EU version is now at 23 pages! seems TM is talking complete bollocks!

BREXIT ON THE BRINK: Germany threatens to SCRAP Sunday summit amid EU row over May's deal

EU Leaders are expected to endorse the 585-page withdrawal agreement and the “political declaration setting out the framework for the future relationship” during their meeting on Sunday morning.
But a number of countries have raised issues with the 23-page political declaration, which has already trebled in size since its early publication alongside the divorce package.

the 7 pages in the WA that summarises the future trade deal is, according to TM fixed, cant be changed etc but the EU version is now at 23 pages! seems TM is talking complete bollocks!

BREXIT ON THE BRINK: Germany threatens to SCRAP Sunday summit amid EU row over May's deal

EU Leaders are expected to endorse the 585-page withdrawal agreement and the “political declaration setting out the framework for the future relationship” during their meeting on Sunday morning.
But a number of countries have raised issues with the 23-page political declaration, which has already trebled in size since its early publication alongside the divorce package.
PMTM won't listen, not to the electorate, not the DUP & especially not the EU chief whipping dom.

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

You really do need to stop reading The Express. It's been widely reported that negotiations this week were to expand the details of the future framework part of the WA.

You really think Parliament would cancel Brexit Just because PMTM waffles at the despatch box & says so, she'll be the end most hated person behind Blair.

It's her typical hypocritical attitude, too gutless to tell Brussels the WA isn't good enough, and she knows HoC won't vote it through.

Either way Tories have almost certainly lost the next GE, so it's just a waiting game for Labour now.

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

Chillsjag and think?

It doesn’t think, it emotes.

I do work in that area and it can't be done.

Border security is not the same as customs control. Just ask HM Border Force how many illegal immigrants get past the border (that they know of) despite the stop and search.

If you are at the International Security Bash In London next week or Counter Terror next year I will be happy to explain the technology to you.

I don't live 20 minutes from "the factory" and it is the R&D people you need to talk to anyway. BTW Thales Belfast don't do border security stuff. They were Shorts Missiles and one of the last users of the 68K (a lovely MCU).

Actually I don't talk to myself but I do talk to High Tech companies who make the things for security and monitoring that you clearly don't understand
http://www.europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/STUD/2017/596828/IPOL_STU(2017)596828_EN.pdf

The best thing about this thread is that you can skip 10-20 pages at a time, safe in the knowledge that you are missing absolutely nothing!

Just heard some foreigner on the radio on LBC, didn't catch his name or purpose in life, stating that they will object to the UK having the ability to unfairly compete with the EU?
WTF did they think we wanted to leave for!
Oh and it's time for Lord Sir Nigel of Brexit....:cool:

You listen to LBC on the radio? As in, an actual radio? How novel. Is this how the older generation listen to radio stations?

So in summary you cheer for the rise of fascist groups in Europe. You hate your native Irish people, youngsters and those who you view as more privileged than you. Additionally it seems you are amused by increasing depression in your adopted country.

What went so badly wrong with your life to have such an outlook?
Some people achieve thoughtless dullness through hard work and application. See Tired_Tech. That rules out the subject though, I have to conclude that he's a natural.

Apprenty at PMQ's PMTM has said "my way or no Brexit" This is the second time in a week "no Brexit" has been mentioned from the Dispatch box.....

It seems cancelling Brexit is now [back on?] the table.

I can't help thinking that the 21st Jan deadline the UK (and EU?) has for doing processes and procedures for the 29th of March is a bit contrived (the GE needs 6 weeks) so that options are contained and controlled.

I can't wait for the 2025 seris of Yes Minister and the second (proper) House of Cards on the BBC.
I for one certainly believe anything Theresa says, she's not one for doublespeak.

In fairness, I'm more inclined to listen to her if what she saying is what I want to hear.