Brexit Phase Two - Trade

What do you suggest?

It strikes me there is the eternal Tory civil war over the EU. There's also that rather awkward question about Ireland.

There may or may not be a leadership challenge and the draft deal on offer may or may not get through Parliament. There's Labour seeking an election and there's a growing clamour for a further vote.

Would you be so kind as to explain what you think the future holds?
I would rather you thought about how to move forward, and gave a view. But as you asked, I believe that life will carry on and if the UK manages to leave trade will evolve to make the best of it.

Did you mean 'not one leaver with a primary motivation of sovereignty raised any objections to Henry VIII powers'? If so you need to have a look back a couple of years.
I didn't see any raise objections on here, if you did then my apologies I missed it. Mostly I got called quisling/traitor etc...

I would rather you thought about how to move forward, and gave a view. But as you asked, I believe that life will carry on and if the UK manages to leave trade will evolve to make the best of it.

Are you therefore content with leaving the EU without any agreements in place?

Rather radical of me perhaps, but I'm interested to know the context of this clip.
Radical of you?

research the twitter name if it’s not showing, IiRC it’s just another Guy Verhofstadt rant against the U.K. so you might get a buzz ;-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Radical of you?

research the twitter name if it’s not showing, IiRC it’s just another Guy Verhofstadt rant against the U.K. so you might get a buzz ;-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know who he is. But there is no context, just a short edited clip. I searched on google and there appears to be no other example of this either.

Latest reports, Zac Goldsmith & Sir Bill Cash have submitted letters to 1922 committee.

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
And so it continues:

France demands UK climate pledge in return for Brexit trade deal

While a UK withdrawal agreement dealing with citizens’ rights, the £39bn financial settlement and the Irish border have been agreed in principle, the political declaration on the future relationship is yet to be finalised. A seven-page declaration published last week is set to become a much heavier document after member states made a series of interventions in meetings with the European commission for additional text. One EU diplomat said: “It’s a Christmas tree and all the member states are putting their baubles on it.”
Joyeux Noël ! :rolleyes:

I didn't see any raise objections on here, if you did then my apologies I missed it. Mostly I got called quisling/traitor etc...
I did not, but that was a long time ago.

Re ad homs: they are not the sole preserve of either remainers or leavers, but the volume from the remain side for a year after the referendum was staggering - they were what changed my mind from 'gay, bi, curious' to 'I want nothing to do with these dictators'.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CptDanjou Brexit 268
S11Blade Brexit 474
B Medals 22