Brexit Phase Two - Trade

It's idiots like you I apologise for.

Its EUtopians like you I worry about.

Ethnic savagery in the Balkans ends when the various factions move apart into their own States; and hers the EU riding in on its white charger to bring all the Balkan states into one big happy post Yugoslavian family.

What can possibly go wrong!

Its EUtopians like you I worry about.

Ethnic savagery in the Balkans ends when the various factions move apart into their own States; and hers the EU riding in on its white charger to bring all the Balkan states into one big happy post Yugoslavian family.

What can possibly go wrong!

All sorts of things can go wrong, obviously.

It's not your place to apologise for anybody. As an American colleague remarked to me the other day, 'I will not defend the President but I will not apologise for him either.' I am not sure that you understand the difference...

I do. The US has cleverly shunted him into a sidings.

Funnily enough, one of my more learned colleagues said the same thing on the way home from work earlier...

The French Banliues are nnon policable no go zones, the Germans have decided they want their own bit of that action, parts of Sweden are de facto outside Swedish governance…. yes, it's all going to be happy every after

Gammon, alles uber dem platz!

Yet No Deal preparations are still continuing. I have had to reschedule my diary for next Friday...

Just because Theresa May can't pull her finger out doesn't mean that the rest of us are going to sit around and wait for her.
I see sky news is reporting an update of ‘vote of no confidence’ for defiant one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CptDanjou Brexit 397
S11Blade Brexit 485
B Medals 22