Brexit Phase Two - Trade

PMTM should have been embarking on the big sales drive, to sell the Deal to Parliament, business, and the wider public. Today, all we heard was criticism of the Deal. Has anyone actually defended it (MP or media)? It looks like an impossible sell.

If the Deal is dead, the debate will quickly turn to No Deal/No Brexit.

Once No Deal is subjected to public scrutiny, I suspect there will be a groundswell of opinion against it, and the ERG will be shown up as the minority that they have always been. There will obviously be a lot of scaremongering, from MPs and the media. I don't agree with unwarranted scaremongering, but I didn't agree with BoJo using unwarranted words like suicide vest and f*** business.

When faced with the stark choice of No Deal or No Brexit, "The Deal" may get some support (am I being sarcastic or serious?).

There is money to be made at the bookies, on all of this, for the brave!
Or perhaps the astonishing revelation that the nation does lots and lots of international business without "a deal" might also enter the public consciousness. In which case the groundswell might well be very much in the no deal direction.

We will probably end up with a Norway style deal in he end.

He can't do that.

it might upset his view of the world.

remember 'freedom of movement, yay! Solves all ills' and doesn't drive wages and living standards down for society's most vulnerable... But hey, as long as that are desperate, they can be exploited.

When my father employed people around ten years ago, he used to pay 12 pounds an hour plus provide a company van and people seemed to be happy with that (and that was in London). Freedom of movement certainly didn't drive down the wage he paid people.

When my father employed people around ten years ago, he used to pay 12 pounds an hour plus provide a company van and people seemed to be happy with that (and that was in London). Freedom of movement certainly didn't drive down the wage he paid people.
Are you for real?

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
‘Worst deal in history’, Farage isn’t the nicest in the world. It’s all me, me, not to mention his views on parliamentary democracy...Despite the fact he’s never actually won a seat.

Winding you up mate - check PMs - our views are probably not so dissimilar. Although I think minimum wage should be higher and there should be more investment in social housing.
Ha ha. Off goes the king of self editing.
Liar.

Junker turns up wearing a brown shoe and a black shoe.
Our president.....for now.