Brexit Phase Two - Trade

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
That's because on the QT the integrity & credibility of the ERG is under the spotlight.

Being chair, tanicity along with wise level head approach is key, patience and time is not on the ERG side though.

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk
Good, the sooner we’re rid of them the better. Their demise couldn’t come fast enough.
They’ve done nothing but harm for the last forty years.
They’ll not be missed.

Protesting makes no difference, rioting does. We are not there yet and I doubt that it will go that far, most people cant be bothered. I realised about a year ago that a No Deal exit was the only way to do brexit and I still thank that is the case.

The Irish border problem is not a show stopper and NI must remain British unless the people there want to leave. That ******* woman is effectively putting NI on the path to union with the south.

It´s long past time that she disappeared and we got a real leader but is it too late to sort this mess out?

Best case scenario, TM is gone by the end of the week, we get a no-nonsense, tough deal maker in her place, Johnson, Mogg, somebody like that who turns the table on the EU and tell´s them ¨We are leaving, we want to sort out a deal where we both win but if you try to fcuk us in any way, we walk away with no deal¨

It´s time, she has to go now.
Agreed. Tory MPs supporting May are Turkeys looking forward to Christmas. The stay at home pro-Brexit Tory voters will let Labour in at the next GE. Who does May think will vote for her deal? (not in the HoC but at the next GE?).

Britain was never going to extradite folk an mass any way.

because we're not ar*eholes.

doesn't help the UK ex-pats in Europe but there you go.
But it's what we voted for; isn't it . . . ?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Oh dear an unhappy McVey this unintended consequences thing is great. The 7am news on Radio 4 is going to be crowded.
Apparently McVey was thinking of resigning until someone explained to her exactly how Universal Credits work.

Best case scenario, TM is gone by the end of the week, we get a no-nonsense, tough deal maker in her place, Johnson, Mogg, somebody like that
Well which one do you want? A no nonsense deal maker or someone like Johnson or Mogg?

I'm not currently in favour of a second referendum, either. This pile of fudge has a chance of working, though.
If our elected representatives give it half a chance and stop bickering amongst themselves, it will.

This deal was always where we would have ended up, whatever fantastical alternatives the zealots on either side put out. A point well made by Anne McElvoy in tonight's Evening Standard, which made a nice change from the usual Osborne inspired editorial ravings.

In simple terms, we effectively stay in Europe but with (for now) slightly less say in how it is run that we did, which is the price we pay for no longer being obliged to host Europe's surplus workforce (unless they have a guaranteed job to come to) and being a wee bit freer to trade with the rest of the world.

Nor of course will Europe stay the same, both post-BREXIT UK and the EU will continue to evolve in ways we can't yet clearly predict...

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Protesting makes no difference, rioting does. We are not there yet and I doubt that it will go that far, most people cant be bothered. I realised about a year ago that a No Deal exit was the only way to do brexit and I still thank that is the case.

The Irish border problem is not a show stopper and NI must remain British unless the people there want to leave. That ******* woman is effectively putting NI on the path to union with the south.

It´s long past time that she disappeared and we got a real leader but is it too late to sort this mess out?

Best case scenario, TM is gone by the end of the week, we get a no-nonsense, tough deal maker in her place, Johnson, Mogg, somebody like that who turns the table on the EU and tell´s them ¨We are leaving, we want to sort out a deal where we both win but if you try to fcuk us in any way, we walk away with no deal¨

It´s time, she has to go now.
It's about time you got down from the fence and told us what you really want/think! :cool:

Good, the sooner we’re rid of them the better. Their demise couldn’t come fast enough.
They’ve done nothing but harm for the last forty years.
They’ll not be missed.
Your entitled to your opinion however i staunchly disagree.

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CptDanjou Brexit 385
S11Blade Brexit 476
B Medals 22