Brexit Phase Two - Trade

It appears the "UK customs arrangement" text has possibly been approved by the EU.

In short, a fudge to achieve progress to get to next summit.

Standby for Pariament reactions

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

Just to add
Just seen there's an article in the Telegraph "Border Agency resourced to fail"

Of course it is that was the entire point of the Lisbon treaty 2008. But 1000 officers required to fill turnover and another 300 taken on. the fact that an entire department consisting of 25K staff have been got rid of on the altar of this stupidity is either here nor there. Labour should hang their head in disgrace.

Mervyn King once said: Banks are Global alive and National in death. One of the more irritating facts of life for the globalists, is nobody at global level will bail out anybody ever. So the begging bowl comes to national tax payers, who are maligned before and after a bail out.
The guy who advised Blair to let loads of immigrants in? Who had a cuppa as our banking system was collapsing?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
What would you like me to explain to you?
The benefits I would gain from staying in the EU and how they overcome the cons. To date all we have is claims that the status quo would be great with no explanation as to why.

Have the 'Guhphers' come back yet?
Guh guh guh.
:cool:

The benefits I would gain from staying in the EU and how they overcome the cons. To date all we have is claims that the status quo would be great with no explanation as to why.
Good luck with that one

Question is has it been approved by the British Cabinet
No 10 are calling in cabinet ministers individually to get approval prior to HoC media release, altough PMTM is livid about the leaks.

This WA text agreement is only to allow to further progress for the next summit.

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

PM calls special Brexit cabinet meeting

May will have meetings with each cabinet member individually before the full meeting.

They will have a choice to approve or resign -- if they resign then she's going to pack the cabinet with spineless tw@ts in order to fulfil the cabinet's constitutional role. In short she's going to fiddle the makeup of the cabinet in order to get it through unanimously -- all hail Premier May and her new politburo.

And parliament thereafter.

I reckon any hint of NI being treated differently to the rest of the UK could sink it - possibly before reaching parliament. Additionally May is now in a position where many in Government do not trust her, so any hint that she is not being, or has not been, honest could sink it as well.

PM calls special Brexit cabinet meeting

May will have meetings with each cabinet member individually before the full meeting.

They will have a choice to approve or resign -- if they resign then she's going to pack the cabinet with spineless tw@ts in order to fulfil the cabinet's constitutional role. In short she's going to fiddle the makeup of the cabinet in order to get it through unanimously -- all hail Premier May and her new politburo.
It doesn't matter frankly grumpy. It's parliament that signs off

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CptDanjou Brexit 355
S11Blade Brexit 475
B Medals 22