Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Its actually a relatively easy job.

The key is packing the frame correctly so that its not bent out of shape and they catch when opening and closing. It's more of a problem with UPVC in my opinion since it tends to flex more easily than a wooden frame.

Then again it's easier to fit new glazing units in a UPVC frame when the moisture inevitably gets in and fogs them over. No nails, etc

Would you agree?
Everything's easy if you know what you're doing. The problems you mention occur with cheap kit. Keep googling.

Oooh! Where did that little gem come from?
Liar talks to liar.
All I hear is "Muh, muh, muh, guh, guh, muh."
Ignore, the best tool since tools were invented, the complete tools.

Last edited:
It's pretty normal for postdocs to interview for jobs ever couple of years. Obviously this is a bit different to making ends meat by selling old shit on eBay.
Do you think I'm a butcher? You broken brained illiterate clown?
When are you coming round?

Two rates does not equate bashing btw. Well, not to normal people anyway.
There's your problem, right there. Normal you ain't. Your damaged brain precludes you from a normal human relationship. Most posts you make prove you to be a jibber jabbering heap. The only mate you've got is half a donkey.

All I hear is "Muh, muh, muh, guh, guh, muh."
Ignore, the best tool since tools were invented, the complete tools.
Do you think I'm a butcher? You broken brained illiterate clown?
When are you coming round?
But still can’t answer a very simple question...
You keep bashing that SABC button chump...:frustrated::frustrated:
More incisive points from the thread trolls idiots winners

FT on the labour supply issues that are likely to happen as a result of Brexit:

'I know, I'll post a piece from the FT, the detractors will be bound to change their opinion, after all, it is the FT, that foreign owned news organ'
Jesus titty Christ, I never thought we had so many stupid guffers...gguff guff, muh, muh, muh, guh, guh, guh.
Thank you for sharing. I feel this needs a screenshot from order-order to fully crystallise your point though.

db0.jpg

Last edited:
Suggestion: Can we rename BA to Brexit Airways? And also paint BA planes in the same sort of color scheme with the same slogans used on the NHS 350M bus?
The advert: all seats are business class, the destination country pays for the ticket, the schedule is at the time of your choosing.

The reality: standing only; we have taken your pension; the plane left without you

Suggestion: Can we rename BA to Brexit Airways? And also paint BA planes in the same sort of color scheme with the same slogans used on the NHS 350M bus?
If we get a dose of hyperinflation, we can charge £350M for the inflight food

After the ****ing around that BA put me through on Sunday, you can rename them Bullshit Airways!
They're crap in my experience. Worst of both worlds. Crap at budget. Crap at long haul

Must've been quite a day what with Corbyn boiling yer piss too

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CptDanjou Brexit 385
S11Blade Brexit 476
B Medals 22