Brexit Phase Two - Trade

You'll have to wait and see for the answer.

(See, I can easily make posts as meaningless as yours....)

Wordsmith
You usually shoe horn being meaningless into 600 words. Improvement, well done.

So, if you want to hear about the EU from an elected member of the European Parliament and a member of the largest UK membership of the EU i.e. UKIP, then tune in to LBC and listen to Lord Sir Nigel of Brexit.
You know you want to.:cool:

So, if you want to hear about the EU from an elected member of the European Parliament and a member of the largest UK membership of the EU i.e. UKIP, then tune in to LBC and listen to Lord Sir Nigel of Brexit.

Only if you're a complete moron. Please carry on.

I wonder if Russia will use that to remind Germany and other EU countries, just how much they are reliant on Russian gas?

Russia, the most influential EU country! :rolleyes:
Fracking seems to be working out. What’s a couple of tremors amongst friends. I’ve stocked up on hexys.. by failing to prepare and all that jazz

Automated trucks cost more to buy in the first place, but will probably be cheaper in the long run (saving of £25K a year in total wages and NI), don't go on strike, won't be restricted in hours by the tacho. so could probably run 20 hours a day, save on fuel as they'll be driven in the optimum way and (when the kinks are knocked out) will probably have less accidents

Don't bet against them.

Wordsmith
brexit cushioning our economy

Robot logistics

Will low touch, deregulation trickle down economics be your next trick. You talk utter crap, incessantly

Last edited:
That bottom lip of yours.......wobbling like a supermarket trolley wheel:cool:
I'm laughing at your incomprehension, Mr Biff. Do keep up.

What do you reckon Parliament will make of PMTM's deal, assuming she gets one?

And what do you think will happen next?

Remember, this is what you voted for and my bottom lip can feature in your imagination if you so wish. I'm so not bovvered.

Fracking seems to be working out. What’s a couple of tremors amongst friends. I’ve stocked up on hexys.. by failing to prepare and all that jazz
tremors , .... i have farted worse tremors.... ******* NIMBY tree huggers

Is a smug demand for an essay, not a reasoned debate. He does it all the time, it's one thing to post his tedious diatribes on his pet subject but another thing entirely to demand other people write the stuff for him.
Well, to be fair, you do appear to have a) a good deal of spare time on your hands, and b) strong opinions.

Why not take the opportunity to educate him?

I'm surprised Baron Moscow of RT bothers turning up regularly. First time for everything eh?

That bottom lip of yours.......wobbling like a supermarket trolley wheel:cool:
He doesn't spend all day slagging others and then whine about ad homs. Remind you of anyone?

We all have to turn a crust, after all, and Moscow money is as good as any one else's. Is it not?
Yes.
Your lip wobbling suits your persona.
"Russia is paying you!"
Is now the new
"Anyone that disagrees with me is Hitler"
Really, you halfwits have the mind of a 12 year old.
I'm surprised that you once held the Queen's commission.....your subordinates must have partied hard when you were posted.

We had a thread last year ( driving out the drivers) which covered this in some depth. Realistically it will happen in only a few situations ( due to the equipment having to work in an environment cluttered with dumb , irrational and LITIGATION prone humans ) The instigators of such tech want a get out of Klink card if and when they kill someone. 300 years of case and tort will say otherwise for a long time.
As an addendum we have a lot of farmers sons and others in this country Thad do have a class one, they were just driven out of the weekend cover etc they used to do by Eastern European wage rates and extra expense like the cpc card ( £500 a renewal) and just said bollox to it.
I see virtually no brits under 25 entering the industry as it was geared up to our eastern friends who tolerate lousy facilities and low wages.
This is going to have to change, and not before time.
See that got a funny from the lobster F# ck off sonny it’s real life of which you know eff all about.

Well, to be fair, you do appear to have a) a good deal of spare time on your hands, and b) strong opinions.

Why not take the opportunity to educate him?
a) unfortunately not any longer, I am back working as of this afternoon, albeit in a knee brace
b) true, but as it's crappy trolling to demand somebody unpicks every point of his tedious lecture du jour (and even worse trolling to demand an essay) I will refer you the wise words an old man once said to me: do not feed the trolls

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CptDanjou Brexit 397
S11Blade Brexit 485
B Medals 22