Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Despite their otherwise tarnished reputations with many on this site, Margaret Thatcher and Tony Blair negotiated skillfully with Europe in their own ways. It helped of course that they dominated their own parties for most of their time in office, which May doesn't....
except the there was far more of split under Thatcher, Blair had a humongous majority which helped- still it's worth remembering that there was a hell of a row when we didn't join the Euro, BMW having just bought Rover threatened Brown in '98 with consequences when we didn't. Rover went in 2005. Now the truth's out.

In what way do you think that is a representative cross-section of immigrants?
I don't, but it's the type that immigration obsessives like to post about.

If you can point out where I explicitly stated that ALL immigrants are at the bottom I'll happily apologise.

Posting a source is hardly the same as demanding an essay. You said it was rubbish, my mistake for assuming you had read or were at all familiar with the issue.

Despite your misgivings he is a legal expert and is advising that Article 50 can be reversed. It's not proven but that is good evidence for the point I made.
Yet again you demonstrate a complete language and logic failure. You have put forward a speculation not a demonstration.

Twonk.

If you can point out where I explicitly stated that ALL immigrants are at the bottom I'll happily apologise.
If you can point out where I explicitly stated you said that then I will happily apologise.

You conflated all immigration with a single example which seems to me rather narrow minded

Is that the 4th 5th or sixth, (or more) time you've mentioned immigration in the last two pages? Obsessive? You?
And a liar to boot.
Where's yer bumchum gone?

If you can point out where I explicitly stated you said that then I will happily apologise.

You conflated all immigration with a single example which seems to me rather narrow minded
Not at all.

You are arguing in bad faith.

Good day to you sir

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
May has multiple shortcomings.

I cannot but think that the Brexit negotiations would have had a more successful outcome had the Tories chosen a different leader.

Caveat Emptor.

Wordsmithn
I was going to say that, without stating the bleeding obvious. That the reason she hasn't been replaced and we've got this result is stating the bleeding obvious. And someone in here agrees with me.

Lol what on earth are you talking about. Did you just choose what you thought were some impressive sounding words at random?
Poor thing. Plain English really isn't you, is it?

BAsically what I was saying is you're a gormless shyte, who doesn't possess half the savvy he claims. You're a bullsh!tter caught out because you do not know the difference between opinion and evidence.

Poor thing. Plain English really isn't you, is it?

BAsically what I was saying is you're a gormless shyte, who doesn't possess half the savvy he claims. You're a bullsh!tter caught out because you do not know the difference between opinion and evidence.

Surely all the evidence points to an opinion that Brexit has gone a bit Pete Tong?