Brexit Phase Two - Trade

When a petulant paddy, grac and Verhofstat are all celebrating you know it's a dogshit sandwich of a deal.

Roll on it getting hoofed out by the HoC.
I'm not celebrating the deal champ, which I think is shite, I'm laughing at the silence from our own Little Britain characters. HTH.

Long way to go on this.

Not a problem you'll have, as you squat on your upturned milk crate thrashing away at the dumb buttons 24/7, you brain damaged liar.
Projection is an ugly thing

Wordmangler is one of Grac's funny lines.
Hardly funny, descriptive I'd say. Can you imagine having to sit through a PowerPoint presentation by the fecker?

At least TMPM has reunited the country. They all think its a crap deal
If everyone hates it - chances are its a reasonable compromise

Edit - its dry legalise and Im to tired to do more than skim
But right to remain etc isn't going to change - So no mass deportations on Brexit etc - which undermines some opposition which was very much based on the uncertainty of Expats

Last edited:
The Uk is now a step closer to Brexit. It would not have been, if there had been a mass Cabinet revolt.

Expect PMTM to now face down the DUP. Given the unique situation of NI, it can't expect to be treated exactly the same as GB in all circumstances. The DUP will vote against it, however.
It does ....when it suits them

At least TMPM has reunited the country. They all think its a crap deal
Not just the UK

It’s a crap deal for all. No one outside the U.K. wanted to see Brexit happen.
No one is a winner here, it’s about making the best of a bad situation

Ahhh, the Sealion barks. Sorry, mate, providing the evidence is up to you. For your next trick, are you going to insist that it's up to me to prove that Apollo 11 wasn't a fake, that there aren't aliens in Roswell, and that vaccines don't give kids autism?

@Banker suggested that Brexit negotiations weren't as successful as they might have been, because of "Remainer civil servants" - but provided no evidence for either assertion. I suggested that the evidence said otherwise.

It's up to you or him to provide any evidence that the Brexit deal that you are so unhappy with, is all because of the eeeevil remainer Civil Servants (and not because you were lied to, or because the promises were impossible to deliver).

Until you can do better than "it's obvious, stands to reason, they're all conspiring to stop our Manifest Destiny" you're up there with the swivel-eyed and the moonhowlers.
Look.

Another stranger to reasoned debate.

The only evidence I have is working alongside particularly politically partisan SCS placemen (or placepersons to be more precise) in Whitehall (including routinely in No 10)

Hardly funny, descriptive I'd say. Can you imagine having to sit through a PowerPoint presentation by the fecker?
I have a very dry sense of humour.

Anyway, the Cabinet has signed up to the next act of this long-running panto.

But Gracs is bright enough not to use his expression in an alter ego. This is someone much more bitey.
I'd not use a sock anyhoo, for no other reason than I can't be arsed. Far too much effort.

A meaningless and futile meeting at No 10. "Lock the doors" …"Right you lot, agree this big pile of paper or stay here all night"

The fun has yet to come... Now she admits, brexit means a drip feed no brexit....ignoring the mongs is in the national interest. Everyone knows that self harm is a form of insanity and that no deal or any deal cannot be better than staying in the EU... The people who voted to leave are uninformed and misinformed idiots.