Brexit Phase Two - Trade

I find it sad you and others only way of having a dig is to keep banging away at the Russian thing, obviously I stepped on a few toes :( don't cry, I will stay the same person I have always been.

Just stick to hitting the mong button to pass along your feelings. Note, I don't bother returning the favour, because I have a life outside of this place.
Of course you do

A byproduct of brexiteer obesity

The weight of Brexit: Leave vote is higher in areas of higher obesity

Looking at all 326 districts the correlation between the % of obese adults in a district and the % of Leave votes is high, with a correlation coefficient of 0.8 (0 implying no correlation and 1 perfect correlation). Scatter plots below confirm this. On the left hand side you can see how the percentage of Leave voters decreases with the percentage of adults with healthy weight. The right hand side plots shows that the percentage of Leave voters increases with the percentage of obese adults.
What a load of b*llocks.

<snigger>
1541700574976.png

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
[QUOTE="Panic-in-Detroit, post: 8900309, member: 49287"Regardless of any agreement, a sovereign country can always unilaterally terminate an agreement.[/QUOTE]

There is no mechanism for leaving the euro. How does a sovereign country leave a currency union that they've signed up to and whose terms state you can't leave?

In addition, all internationally binding legal agreements have an exit clause. The EU want to sign us to to an agreement where they are the arbiter of when we can leave the backstop.

Wordsmith

Foxtrot Oscar you muppet.
How sad, never mind and hope you take your Russian troll sniffing snout and shove it up some huskies derrier.
Did you say you worked for customs, no doubting your bear finding snout pout is about as much use as a bomb sniffer in Iraq... I have an image of your customs post and your fool proof snout resulting in multiple arrests of unsuspecting grannies as half of isis stroll by.
I really am not Russian, but your continued persistence in saying it, only shows you up as a mong stained pot bellied bellend that you clearly want to be.
Given your biggest cheerleaders is Graculus and Baglock, I rest my case you f**king idiot.
I find it sad you and others only way of having a dig is to keep banging away at the Russian thing, obviously I stepped on a few toes :( don't cry, I will stay the same person I have always been.

Just stick to hitting the mong button to pass along your feelings. Note, I don't bother returning the favour, because I have a life outside of this place.
non-insulting manner he says... You have been digging at the Russian thing for days and that makes you a big fat liar and hypocrite.

Whining about 'mong buttons' but applying them yourself?

An average of 21. 5 6 7 8 posts per day. Hmmmm.......Deleted 155579 and Deleted 154930

Whining about 'mong buttons' but applying them yourself?

An average of 21. 5 6 7 8 posts per day. Hmmmm.......Deleted 155579 and Deleted 154930
You believe I shouldn't be narked by the constant accusations and every one of those comments you have diligently dug out are related to exactly the same bitchy dig and it says more about you than me the fact you went to that level of craziness to prove how obsessed you are with me.

And noting to do with it being a tax haven that the EU is doing its best to close down?

Which the EU, being like the Borg, will eventually succeed in doing, hitting the Irish standard of living: less tax revenue = less public services.

Wordsmith
Which if they did would mean worse economy, which would impact the Euro, which would mean less contribution to EU, more EU aid for Ireland

You believe I shouldn't be narked by the constant accusations and every one of those comments you have diligently dug out are related to exactly the same bitchy dig and it says more about you than me.
I'm laughing at your tears of frustration. It wasn't exactly 'diligent' to copy the past couple of pages of posts by you was it? I always thought we weren't supposed to swear .........

Do you need a tissue?

Fellow travellers in the murky Brexit treachery, time for your daily dose of High Lord Sir Nigel of Brexit on LBC:cool:
Does he speak in code to his handler?
1541702953570.png

I'm only glad that characters like this are on the leave side...cheers Tone!

The cold bony fingers of the unelected filth.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Which if they did would mean worse economy, which would impact the Euro, which would mean less contribution to EU, more EU aid for Ireland
Considerations like that didn't stop the EU imposing savage austerity on Greece after the last recession.

Come the next recession, if Ireland needs aid from the EU again, it will come with strings attached, one being that Ireland has to raise its corporation tax rates.

Best get used to being a region of the EU rather than a sovereign state like the UK is about to be.

Wordsmith

Latest Threads