Brexit Phase Two - Trade

You did not apologise, and calling me 'Walt' again in your last post shows you up for what you are - a moron.

Erm, the first sentence said "if we got off on the wrong foot, then I apologize, but I only respond in kind".

As I am here - just a shame people who find it so easy to give it, don't seem to be able to take it in return - they deem to think they can set a bar on what is and isn't an acceptable insult when it's returned to them though. Like apparently a snippy comment pretending someone is unemployed is ok; but pointing out someone was actually such a massive chopper at work, they were laid off over a text message, and now "work" as a stay at home dad isn't.

Funny that, eh.

Last edited:
You're making things up, I've acknowledged nothing, nada, not a sausage. Which is no surprise. There's no misrepresentation here:

AM: Easier to hire and fire in effect, is what you’re saying.
JD: Easier to hire and fire.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/bsp/hi/pdfs/12111704.pdf

Aye, he'll be OK exporting his cars from Singapore to the EU as there's a deal in place.

And you don't believe what Hannan, Gove, Fox and Carswell have been planning to "deregulate" for some time, with us being one of the least regulated economies in the developed world, where do you think the focus will be? They've already said it BTW.

Label anything you don't want to admit to as being Project Fear doesn't help your arguments BTW.

Oh aye, let's be crystal clear. Eff the N East in respect of automotive production, a bump along the way or similar you said. You, like a lot on here don't GAF about the thousands of people who could be very negatively affected by this cluster.
I do not provide employment in the NE.

but I do just the other side of the Pennines.

Do you?

many smaller businesses like mine are currently most reluctant to take on new staff, as it can absorb inordinate amounts of time especially if they are unsuitable to say cheerio to them.

My bump in the road comment was set against the massive industrial orogeny that has already occurred in my part of the nation. You really need to take care not to quote out of context.

On the up side your rant was not as smug as usual.

My Dad was RN from 39 to 45, a nasty punchy bastard according to his parchment. When I told him I had joined the army in the early 70's, he looked at me like I had just shat in his porridge....the fcuking weak navy tw@t.

Crikey, this Brexit stuff keeps going on! The UK is not going to leave the EU. Please get real. However it's wangled, People's Vote, General Election with J. Corbin, or whatever, the UK will not be allowed to leave!

Just face it, it doesn't matter what people vote for - the UK will still be in the EU this time next year, and forever.

Crikey, this Brexit stuff keeps going on! The UK is not going to leave the EU. Please get real. However it's wangled, People's Vote, General Election with J. Corbin, or whatever, the UK will not be allowed to leave!

Just face it, it doesn't matter what people vote for - the UK will still be in the EU this time next year, and forever.
I'll call you Mr Optimistic.

Yes, because the whole world will revolve around a failed Russian statelet with an economy of barely £10 billion
Rage against a member state all you like, but WTO rules is WTO rules, so perhaps it would be better for the UK to agree a deal such that we don't need to fall back on them.

Linking to the post earlier today regarding the WTO - https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/brexit-phase-two-trade.268800/page-2990#post-8868475

'Theresa May has overseen such a serious Brexit disaster that the UK media appears to be covering for her. Moldova, along with six other nations, is reportedly intent on blocking the UK from re-joining the World Trade Organisation’s (WTO) ‘Government Procurement Agreement’ post-Brexit. The major agreement gives mutual access to government contracts across the 47 countries signed up, representing a $1.7tn market. Outside independent media, though, not a single UK outlet appears to have reported on the matter at the time of publication.'

Theresa May's arrogance triggers such a fundamental Brexit disaster, the UK media is covering for her | The Canary
i wouldn't worry. One, can still trade in such things. Two, USA and new Zealand will want to access our market. Three, the Ukrainians want our support in their little rumble.

It is looking like that. There's no evidence atm that really leaving is seriously intended.

In theory, but why.The Irish are in really good shape. They even have a rainy day fund.
It's as if the UK couldn't have picked a less fortuitous time to go.
Greece is getting back on it's feet, Italy's not looking too bad and Ireland is solid enough.
Meanwhile the brexit thing is costing us fortunes
are you p*ssed?

Greece Economy - GDP, Inflation, CPI and Interest Rate

Italy Economy - GDP, Inflation, CPI and Interest Rate

Brussels slams Italy’s budget, sends it back for rework

The Irish we'll have to wait and see. I predict they'll be ar*e f*cked, dry, by impending eu machinations aimed at taxing conglomerates.

You do know how often it rains in Ireland aren't you.

In theory, but why.The Irish are in really good shape. They even have a rainy day fund.
It's as if the UK couldn't have picked a less fortuitous time to go.
Greece is getting back on it's feet, Italy's not looking too bad and Ireland is solid enough.
Meanwhile the brexit thing is costing us fortunes
Amongst some seriously heavy competition on this thread your post stands out as the most deluded I have read in some time.
You must be on some seriously heavy medication.
keep it up....
:applaud::applaud:

That’s the whole issue
If it’s ignored the troubles will reignite, a vote on the unification of Ireland has to be in the cards. None of the current batch of politicians had the back bone to stand up to any of the paramilitary groupings. It could go very wrong, and escalate very quickly.