Brexit Phase Two - Trade

You were made redundant fifteen years ago and were unable to find a position since. You were so popular you were given the sack whilst caring for your dying child, over text message. Hardly a banker are you John - it was ten years ago, let go mate. And maybe think of a more accurate alias - something along the lines of "fat unemployed bloke" would be more suitable. (I do need a new cleaner though -if you're will to move, I can give you 12 euros an hour).

Surprised you came back to the site after you were chased away for being a disgusting antisemite.
You really are a spiteful little shit aren't you. Have you got a diary with everyones name in? Perhaps we could have a BLOTY, just for you. Have you checked your text's? Stuck there aren't you, can't answer back.

You were made redundant fifteen years ago and were unable to find a position since. You were so popular you were given the sack over text message, whilst caring for your dying child - you must have been very popular.

So hardly anything resembling a banker are you John - it was ten years ago, let go mate. And maybe think of a more accurate alias - something along the lines of "fat unemployed bloke" would be more suitable. (I do need a new cleaner though -if you're will to move, I can give you 12 euros an hour).

Surprised you came back to the site after you were chased away for being a disgusting antisemite.

Six years ago, seven in May. Your grasp on time is as accurate as your grasp of most other matters, laughable. I don't need to work, I'm very fortunate. Investment banking isn't a popularity contest; it's not school or academia. I'm very happy doing occasional deals, and sitting on boards. It's fun, not work.

I'm about as anti-semitic as this bloke.

You are a truly lamentable individual, devoid of any redeeming characteristics whatsoever. Utterly shameful. The only thing I've learned from you is that the Belgium's aren't as stuipd as I had thought.

Work for you? I doubt you can pay your rent. I pity you, to the extent that I haven't shared your ridiculous Linkedin profile that you sent, along with the cloying message. I suppose rejection and mockery didn't sit well with you.

Last edited:
I like calling Lackbag and Amusing Blobber liars. Because they are.

You were made redundant fifteen years ago and have been unable to find a position since. You were so popular you were given the sack over text message, whilst caring for your dying child.

So hardly anything resembling a banker are you John - it was ten years ago, let go mate. And maybe think of a more accurate alias - something along the lines of "fat unemployed bloke" would be more suitable. (I do need a new cleaner though -if you're will to move, I can give you 12 euros an hour).

Surprised you came back to the site after you were chased away for showing your colours as a disgusting antisemite on the Israel thread. A Hamas supporter indeed.
You really have gone beyond the pale there. Have a f***ing word with yourself

.....and is emblamatic of why old the old members are gone. He doesn't have the wit to undersand how turgid an existence he leads.

Nice to see you back, BTW.

Mate, if I get so fat that that my ankle breaks when I try to go for a quick jog, that'll be a reality check.

Actually, what a bundle of failures you appear to be.

So you acknowledge that the tweet misrepresented the Dyson interview?

Just so we are clear.

As for the regarding loss of rights, well, as I think is oft said here, we will have to wait and see. I do not buy that part of project fear I am afraid.
You're making things up, I've acknowledged nothing, nada, not a sausage. Which is no surprise. There's no misrepresentation here:

AM: Easier to hire and fire in effect, is what you’re saying.
JD: Easier to hire and fire.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/bsp/hi/pdfs/12111704.pdf

Aye, he'll be OK exporting his cars from Singapore to the EU as there's a deal in place.

And you don't believe what Hannan, Gove, Fox and Carswell have been planning to "deregulate" for some time, with us being one of the least regulated economies in the developed world, where do you think the focus will be? They've already said it BTW.

Label anything you don't want to admit to as being Project Fear doesn't help your arguments BTW.

Oh aye, let's be crystal clear. Eff the N East in respect of automotive production, a bump along the way or similar you said. You, like a lot on here don't GAF about the thousands of people who could be very negatively affected by this cluster.

Oh the irony. From a provincial university in Wales to being P45'd by the Belgiums.

Moved back in with mum yet?
P45d? I'm still here and working my fat unemployed "stay at home dad" friend.

Although no mate, no plans to move back to London with the folks, so won't be popping to B. Gardens for a beer.

Last edited:
If he wants to follow me about the site throwing insults, he has to be prepared to take a reality check by looking into hist carnival sized mirror once in a while.

Do you know, the chubby fantasist actually challenged me to a fight once? Despite the fact he's so obese, he snapped his ankle whilst jogging.
.....and is emblamatic of why old the old members are gone. He doesn't have the wit to undersand how turgid an existence he leads.

Nice to see you back, BTW.
Likewise you 'chubby fantasist' :D There's still some intelligent and entertaining posters around, but the zeitgeist now is, as you say, turgid.

Sush fat man. You have nothing to say. The way you cruelly made redundant proves that.

Although it does give me a chuckle every-time I think of it. It was so callus, the explanation is that you are a first class twat.

Now go back to preaching antisemitism. Hamas supporting unemployed bloke? You're a digital version of a momentum member.
Get a grip of your spelling. Failure.

Sush fat man. You have nothing to say. The way you cruelly made redundant proves that.

Although it does give me a chuckle every-time I think of it. It was so callus, the explanation is that you are a first class twat.

Now go back to preaching antisemitism. Hamas supporting unemployed bloke? You're a digital version of a momentum member.
Have a look in the mirror you muppet. You are the same person who called me a walt and then sent me a weasely pm when you were called out by another member here.

MODs - please get rid of this fucktard, or at least restrict his ability to make the thread all about himself

Have a look in the mirror you muppet. You are the same person who called me a walt and then sent me a weasely pm when you were called out by another member here.
After your white night came running to the rescue to write a ten page missive defending your service, I thought I'd PM you an apology because I didn't realize what a pathetically delicate flower you are. Glad it made you feel better though ;)

It used to send me PM's. No more. I don't think it loves me. The liar.

After your white night came running to the rescue to write a ten page missive defending your service, I thought I'd PM you an apology because I didn't realize what a pathetically delicate flower you are. Walt
You did not apologise, and calling me 'Walt' again in your last post shows you up for what you are - a moron.