Brexit Phase Two - Trade

At least we know where the money that funded the government advice came from. Unlike that donated by Mr Banks.

Wonder of the Met have kicked off their investigation yet or whether it's still "politically senisitve" for them?
Someone should do a study and conclude how effective it was. Maybe throw in some stats.for good measure.

Someone should do a study and conclude how effective it was. Maybe throw in some stats.for good measure.
I know just the man for you!

What is it with you people, posting tripe, then saying "Oh, by the way, I was lying" and "Perhaps I misrepresented it"
Predicting the outcome of elections, indeed. You're bloody simple.
Lying? I made it clear it was a three percent change in probability.

As for predicting elections I posted an example of that when a journalist did it with polling data. But its the entropy thing again. You dont understand it, but your world, its the bloke who does that is stupid.

Yes, as they seem to have rather forgotten.

It’s always the same when Ireland gets a plastic Paddy leader, they have to be more Oirish than the Irish and start a fight with the neighbours.

Let’s just hope Irelands latest property bubble doesn’t bust and force mass migration again - they may find Irekavds ‘go to’ safety valve is closed next time.

You’ve got to love Veradkar, he doesn’t seem to grasp the economic reality of being a small island off the coast of a bigger island that’s between you and your new friends in EUtopia. The slightest embuggerance by a London fed up with the lippy attitude could cause lots of damage.
Cross party support for the stance. I’m fact some say he isn’t doing enough.

Maybe if the current and previous UK Governments had taken the referendum debate and result seriously the whole think wouldn’t be such a mess and the deal would have already been done.

Cross party support for the stance. I’m fact some say he isn’t doing enough.

Maybe if the current and previous UK Governments had taken the referendum debate and result seriously the whole think wouldn’t be such a mess and the deal would have already been done.

Maybe if little Leo hasn’t chosen to play bash the Brit’s to amuse his puppet masters in brussels.

The RoI seems to have forgotten it has to live with the fallout of Brexit, be it good or bad.
Dublin has acted in bad faith. If Brexit is a flop, they carry the blame, if it’s a success, they will carry the retribution for being so obstructive.

Nice one Leo, you’ve backed ireland into a Lose/Lose situation.

Lying? I made it clear it was a three percent change in probability.

As for predicting elections I posted an example of that when a journalist did it with polling data. But its the entropy thing again. You dont understand it, but your world, its the bloke who does that is stupid.
Truxx beat me to ehtropy, anyway, your post has nothing to do with my post. You need reprogramming.

Maybe if little Leo hasn’t chosen to play bash the Brit’s to amuse his puppet masters in brussels.

The RoI seems to have forgotten it has to live with the fallout of Brexit, be it good or bad.
Dublin has acted in bad faith. If Brexit is a flop, they carry the blame, if it’s a success, they will carry the retribution for being so obstructive.

Nice one Leo, you’ve backed ireland into a Lose/Lose situation.
So it is Ireland’s fault that the U.K. has decided to leave the EU, leave the Customs Union, leave the EEA, etc etc

So it is Ireland’s fault that the U.K. has decided to leave the EU, leave the Customs Union, leave the EEA, etc etc

It's always someone else's fault in Brexitland.

This is what happens when a protest vote goes horribly wrong and actually wins (by a narrow margin).

The silly billies.

we cannot have a trade deal with the EU till we have left, although there may be broad principles and intent written into the withdrawal agreemen.

why is this so hard to comprehend?
Because politicians are a bunch of lying bastards who can’t be trusted. There won’t be a deal of any sort unless the Irish border gets sorted and that won’t happen without border control. It’s just the way it is.

Because politicians are a bunch of lying bastards who can’t be trusted. There won’t be a deal of any sort unless the Irish border gets sorted and that won’t happen without border control. It’s just the way it is.

We’ve already proven the Irish border is a total non issue in the real world.