Brexit Phase Two - Trade

It's no bias. It's simply saying the government leaflet effective for the remain cause in some people. It says nothing about leave or remain voters, other than it had a small effect on swaying some people to vote remain. That's all.

Also I posted a link the other day how polling data used to predict the 2010 American election outcomes before the first vote was cast - so I've revised my opinion on that :)
I think we're getting mixed up.

You specifically mentioned risk aversion in one of your earlier posts.

And I'm talking about rather a long time ago when we had some discussion on the value of polls. At the time you made a bit of a thing about how good the science was, and the maths. You then blamed the wrong polls on the people running them, for not doing them properly.

But in this latest discussion, when somebody mentioned that the 'science' didn't account for pesky humans, you pooh-poohed his post.

This is just me noting things, by the way, I'm not really arguing with you about anything.

Ireland has had a de facto supply economy linked to the U.K. fir centuries. This arrangement lasted beyond independence.
Ireland has chosen to kick its huge avd benifiveht neighbour in the shin to amuse its new big friend in Brussells.
I think Dublin will come to bitterly regret that stupidity.
It’s DeVakera in the 30’s pudding off the British fir sh*ts and giggles all over again.
Well god knows we’ve provided enough work for them over centuries.

It's you that comes off a bit odd, if I may say so.

You only ever pipe up to take a pop at the remain posters.

Strange chap
May be its the crap you and what ever sock you are using are posting. I can't really recall having a pop at anyone other than the two twonks and Skid and Skid was a minor skirmish about his memory/hypocrisy. As for "strange", it's you who really needs help. Try some voluntary work, it might get your foot in the door to something else and relieve some of your angst with the forth coming "end of the world", It will take your mind off things.

It's no bias. It's simply saying the government leaflet effective for the remain cause in some people. It says nothing about leave or remain voters, other than it had a small effect on swaying some people to vote remain. That's all.

Also I posted a link the other day how polling data used to predict the 2010 American election outcomes before the first vote was cast - so I've revised my opinion on that. :)
So tell me do, what was the f’ing point of the CMD government dishing out that crap and then campaigning to remain. Frankly that was a sham wasn’t it. He knew we’d vote out.

May be its the crap you and what ever sock you are using are posting. I can't really recall having a pop at anyone other than the two twonks and Skid and Skid was a minor skirmish about his memory/hypocrisy. As for "strange", it's you who really needs help. Try some voluntary work, it might get your foot in the door to something else and relieve some of your angst with the forth coming "end of the world", It will take your mind off things.
Perhaps you need a little holiday?

If you're going to spin a dit, at least get the facts right. First of all, he was a Lord, then he wasn't, he just had a knighthood. Then he was moving production to Germany, err no, Poland.
Yeah. But statistically, he was 50% right.

Well god knows we’ve provided enough work for them over centuries.

Yes, as they seem to have rather forgotten.

It’s always the same when Ireland gets a plastic Paddy leader, they have to be more Oirish than the Irish and start a fight with the neighbours.

Let’s just hope Irelands latest property bubble doesn’t bust and force mass migration again - they may find Irekavds ‘go to’ safety valve is closed next time.

You’ve got to love Veradkar, he doesn’t seem to grasp the economic reality of being a small island off the coast of a bigger island that’s between you and your new friends in EUtopia. The slightest embuggerance by a London fed up with the lippy attitude could cause lots of damage.

Does it get confusing logging in and out of these accounts all the time Dan?
Brilliant. I expect your mate's got a name for your problem, because you definitely have a problem.

Indeed. If we are to declare the percentage meaningful then at least half a million voters were misled by the propaganda, at a cost of £9M to the taxpayer.
At least we know where the money that funded the government advice came from. Unlike that donated by Mr Banks.

Wonder of the Met have kicked off their investigation yet or whether it's still "politically senisitve" for them?

Please explain your statement, I'm intrigued.

No, No please don't, I don't give a fek. You fekin in idiot.
You give the impression of someone fairly overwrought.

Perhaps you should step away from the keyboard for a while. The internet is no doubt a strange place for you

Perhaps I misrepresented it, but it's not that it swayed 6% of people to vote remain. Yadda yadda bollocks..

Since doing this MiT course (which is accessible to anyone btw - I really recommend it to people, as it's like opening another world) I've seen how this stuff has been used for really powerful things, like predicting if someone will break parole, predicting if someone has had good health care from their medical bills, predicting the outcome of elections, and even ......
What is it with you people, posting tripe, then saying "Oh, by the way, I was lying" and "Perhaps I misrepresented it"
Predicting the outcome of elections, indeed. You're bloody simple.

Who is the "king" then and where did that come from?
You're wasting your time mate. It's brain damaged and thinks you can predict the out come of elections with sums. The brainfart.

Latest Threads