Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Fundamentally, brexit is a retrograde step to strip the rights and protections from its citizens and set up and adversarial relationship with our former European friends.

For me this runs to the core of the divide between leave and remain.

Many brexiteers, who are old and embittered at failures they wish to blame at the feet of the EU are gleefully happy to strip the right of their fellow citizens, especially the young of the right to live and work in 27 other countries.

It's a sign of how inward looking and intolerant this country is becoming
It worked before we joined the Common Market/EEC/EU and no doubt, it'll work again.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Back to the 1970s is hardly a ringing endorsement.
I never said it was, I just mentioned that working and living in Europe was a possibility, and happened quite often, before we joined, we didn't need the CM/EEC/EU to be able to do it. Do you disagree?

No, you posted (from the hip) what Mr Anthony, and by implication you, decided was a really right on and clever observation.

I merely pointed out that in my opinion it was actually option b. (see my previous classification).

I made no reference to the march in my response to your post, merely pointed out (in reference to the placard) the - er - irony.
Strangely enough some people have a SOH. HTH. The irony reference was to an earlier post. Meanwhile, they didn't campaign on this line in Sunderland did they?

Don't worry about anyone else looking for pictures of people to ridicule. Gracs has that covered.
Couldn't find you anywhere. Put one up, there's a good lad.

Strangely enough some people have a SOH. HTH. The irony reference was to an earlier post. Meanwhile, they didn't campaign on this line in Sunderland did they?
do you mean to say they don't see tweets in that part of the NE?

Interesting habit you have there. Deflection driven by a desire to have the last word.

I never said it was, I just mentioned that working and living in Europe was a possibility, and happened quite often, before we joined, we didn't need the CM/EEC/EU to be able to do it. Do you disagree?
Happened a lot less and not as easy though. Those working for international companies will find it easier.

do you mean to say they don't see tweets in that part of the NE?

Interesting habit you have there. Deflection driven by a desire to have the last word.
You have an interesting line in not seeing what's written and making ineffectual points. That hadn't been tweeted when they campaigned. HTH.

It would make things much more difficult and is a retrograde step. Do you disagree?

I am. You've failed to ask a question. The old Centurion bloke has already crashed and burned and I thought you were made of better stuff.
Really?
You really know nothing.