Brexit Phase Two - Trade

And Lo, the pantomime horse reappeared, it was confused, for neither end knew which arse to shove its head up. And the audience fell about laughing.

Have you informed the police that I made phone calls from your mobile phone, you weird alcoholic misfit.

Imagine, suffering some kind of psychotic episode and then plastering the details over ARRSE for all to see.

Last edited:
It is amazing how sincere you can be when part of your salary comes from the EU.
CBI Paid £1 Million By Brussels -

The dreadful thing is that the poor thing has a face that looks like an open invitation to transform it into an NPC already.
EU funds equated to 21% of the CBI’s income after tax.
Guh, guh, guh, guh.
It's always been follow the money

Have you informed the police that I made phone calls from your mobile phone, you weird alcoholic misfit.

Imagine, suffering some kind of psychotic episode and then plastering the details over ARRSE for all to see.
Greetings failure.
No, why would I? Should I sue you? You've got no money. It must be unpleasant living in a squat and being poor. Oh yes, you made texts to my 'phone, not from my 'phone, you broken brained loser.

And Lo, the pantomime horse reappeared, it was confused, for neither end knew which arse to shove its head up. And the audience fell about laughing.
You have a strange obsession with stuffing things up ones arrse.

You are somewhat demented

Your tweet by a Mr Anthony described it as "the best placard on the march"

Need I say more?
Yeah, it was witty in mild way. No heavy policing on the march either. It's obviously hit home because you and the biffster are so not bovvered about it.

Greetings failure.
No, why would I? Should I sue you? You've got no money. It must be unpleasant living in a squat and being poor. Oh yes, you made texts to my 'phone, not from my 'phone, you broken brained loser.
Oh to your phone now. Before you said someone text you and said they received a call from your number to arrange house clearance. Are you now claiming the number of that poor bloke you've posted on here is mine? The one that starts with +44 rather than +32? Is that the same number that called you a "cock sucker" about the time I was in Delerium on Friday night, when you demanded I come here to defend myself?.

You confabulating, in-crisis, drunken fantasist.

And BTW the police don't help you engage in civil matters such as suing someone.

You absolute melt.

Last edited:
Yeah, it was witty in mild way. No heavy policing on the march either. It's obviously hit home because you and the biffster are so not bovvered about it.

Biffster has spent the past two days looking for photos of people on the march to post on here and ridicule.

I'm glad it's upset him and others so much, anything else that comes of it is a nice bonus.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
It is amazing how sincere you can be when part of your salary comes from the EU.
CBI Paid £1 Million By Brussels -

The dreadful thing is that the poor thing has a face that looks like an open invitation to transform it into an NPC without too much work.
The CBI, like anyone would take anything seriously from digby who's entire organisation seems to have spent it's entire time selling itself to the highest bidder.
How much did it get from sources other than the Eu
Just wondering like.

No, you posted (from the hip) what Mr Anthony, and by implication you, decided was a really right on and clever observation.

I merely pointed out that in my opinion it was actually option b. (see my previous classification).

I made no reference to the march in my response to your post, merely pointed out (in reference to the placard) the - er - irony.