Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Lord Sir Nigel of Brexit talking to Lord Adonis.
LBC now.
:D
The difference between an elected bloke that knows his stuff and an unelected buffoon.

Seems like resident SPotY has dropped off the twig. Is it a two horse race between HB and Amusing Blubber for the post?

I didn't day Spain, did i mongo.
Spain being the the country with the most immediate separatist issues. You didn't read it did you? Again. Nul points.

Lord Sir Nigel of Brexit talking to Lord Adonis.
LBC now.
:D
The difference between an elected bloke that knows his stuff and an unelected buffoon.
Seriously, Adonis is an arrogant fool who knows jack shit.

That the same E.U. that threatened Trumo with a trade war, they came to heel ran ran back home with its tail between it’s legs when he barked at it?
Only on planet medicated.

don't kid yourself.

I f the nhs is paying full whack for the R&D, which is what trump is basically saying, then so will the eu. And Switzerland.

this is a non story as far as brexi t is concerned. Come to terms with it.
Zure, you keep on believing that Brexit Britain has the same negotiating position as the EU27.

That strategy has done you well so far, no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That the same E.U. that threatened Trumo with a trade war, they came to heel ran ran back home with its tail between it’s legs when he barked at it?
You seem confused on this. The EU imposed retaliatory measures and the US didn’t escalate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And now Davis loses le plot. ‘They need our airspace to get to America’.

Dave there’s Shannon Airport, Dublin Airport and Knock.
Former Brexit secretary David Davis threatens No Fly Zone for EU planes in UK airspace | Daily Mail Online

Edit I never liked the term STAB, but now I’m beginning to appreciate its use.

So having lost the fight with the EU27 Davis now threatens the other 192 countries of the world by distruping international air lanes. The Overfly air lane between the EU and the USA is one that neither of the worlds two largest economics are going to let the UK threaten. You can expect severe sanctions from the USA and the EU (and Russia and alyone else who uses the main air lanes over the UK). Many overfly without landing.

As suggested I expect that Shannon, Dublin, Knock, Charles-de Gaul, Frankfurt, Madrid and Schipol are going to get busy. They will be upset :)

Given these air lanes opperate above national airspace not sure how the UK can affect them other than by puting the RAF up to illegally interfere. It's called Piracy.

As you may have noted that when the jet was shot down over Ukraine it was a civil jet in an air lane over a war zone. These air lanes work irriespective of local conditions on the ground.

That Davis is suggesting it shows two things
1 The no fly in/out of the UK after Brexit is reall
2 The Brexit people are getting desperate (lost the plot)

If Corbyn and McDonnell re-nationalise everything in sight, the City will be a good deal less important. The benefits of the City are too abstract for much of the population.
No it won’t. The reality is that re nationalisation will cost a bomb with the pay offs the city will love it. Plus the Government will need to raise capital or raise taxes to fund nationalised industry. The reality is that it will limit infrastructure investment, if business can’t/ won’t invest, it won’t expand. Old stuff like that won’t make it and I sees Amazon has ditched AI because it discriminates.

So having lost the fight with the EU27 Davis now threatens the other 192 countries of the world by distruping international air lanes. The Overfly air lane between the EU and the USA is one that neither of the worlds two largest economics are going to let the UK threaten. You can expect severe sanctions from the USA and the EU (and Russia and alyone else who uses the main air lanes over the UK). Many overfly without landing.

As suggested I expect that Shannon, Dublin, Knock, Charles-de Gaul, Frankfurt, Madrid and Schipol are going to get busy. They will be upset :)

Given these air lanes opperate above national airspace not sure how the UK can affect them other than by puting the RAF up to illegally interfere. It's called Piracy.

As you may have noted that when the jet was shot down over Ukraine it was a civil jet in an air lane over a war zone. These air lanes work irriespective of local conditions on the ground.

That Davis is suggesting it shows two things
1 The no fly in/out of the UK after Brexit is reall
2 The Brexit people are getting desperate (lost the plot)

You dreaming yiur favourite fantasy again?

Latest Threads