Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Trump has a tendency of making changes across the board...

If UK's NHS ends up paying more for drugs from the USA, so will every other country who purchases. Don't kid yourself otherwise.
The EU collectively will have a much stronger negotiating position than a supplicant post-Brexit UK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The EU collectively will have a much stronger negotiating position than a supplicant post-Brexit UK.

don't kid yourself.

I f the nhs is paying full whack for the R&D, which is what trump is basically saying, then so will the eu. And Switzerland.

this is a non story as far as brexi t is concerned. Come to terms with it.

Assuming there was a peoples vote and assuming Brexit was reversed what would happen then? Would the EU maintain the status quo prior to the Brexit vote or would or membership terms be drastically altered?

I strongly suspect the latter...so that would bring us to another peoples vote...etc etc etc.
I think they'd bleat about it needing to be under new terms, but in reality they'd happily have us back on existing terms very quickly, rather than go through the difficulties of Brexit for both parties.

Winning a vote for chaos doesn't make it right! Especially when those who voted for it are utter mongs. Ignore the result and let them complain. No more referendums required...

So a vote might be accept the wooly proposed terms or stay in and continue to pay Brussels.

at what point does that encourage the EU to offer good terms?
At what point does it encourage the government to look at their red lines?

If Corbyn and McDonnell re-nationalise everything in sight, the City will be a good deal less important. The benefits of the City are too abstract for much of the population.
McDonnell has manged to not say "F*** business" and is playing Mr Nice guy to the City, who are of course saying "Oh aye, right" and similar but CCHQ appear to be doing their best to get Labour in a position to do what it wants to.

The benefits of the city are indeed abstract to most - "rich bankers" is all they see, which fuels discontent.

That the same E.U. that threatened Trumo with a trade war, they came to heel ran ran back home with its tail between it’s legs when he barked at it?

I'm probably stating the obvious, but the UK did try and it just seemed to many that the EU was careering in the other direction. Juncker's comments before the vote cannot have helped
It did bring in reforms but stopped engaging around 2010. Cameron's package was for the UK only so was hardly a reform.