Brexit Phase Two - Trade

I think leaving the EU is the most stupid act of self-harm since Suez and then some.

However, as I said over two years ago, the referendum result could well be a sufficient catalyst for some EU navel-gazing.
An answer of 'no' would have sufficed.

What are your views on reversing the decision of the electorate? Yes, it is a rhetorical question

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I think leaving the EU is the most stupid act of self-harm since Suez and then some.

However, as I said over two years ago, the referendum result could well be a sufficient catalyst for some EU navel-gazing.

Since the Brexit fair weather leaders appear to have run away, I'd recommend the UK re-asserts itself as one of the leading lights in the organisation.
You are perfectly entitled to think that. I think you are wrong.

True

It has shown itself to be venal, unhelpful, unreconstructed and totally undemocratic and fixated on a punitive approach to the UK. Nice to know how valued we were.

In my opinion.
It seems to be the EU is being very understanding of the civil war within PMTM's Party. Indeed it is expressly willing to give extra time for the handbag fest to come to some sort of resolution.

It looks like going to extra time and maybe a penalty shoot-out.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
In what way is it still the same? Do you deny the world moves on?
I contend that in two years the EU had changed not one not. If you can give evidence of their changes your statements may be more credible. Just saying the EU has changed does not mean it has, even in your mind. The only change to the EU is it is two years older.

I contend that in two years the EU had changed not one not. If you can give evidence of their changes your statements may be more credible. Just saying the EU has changed does not mean it has, even in your mind. The only change to the EU is it is two years older.

Are you still the same person you were 2 years ago?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
It seems to be the EU is being very understanding of the civil war within PMTM's Party. Indeed it is expressly willing to give extra time for the handbag fest to come to some sort of resolution.

It looks like going to extra time and maybe a penalty shoot-out.
You really are posting rubbish today, have you been at the brandy? Or have you just slipped on your trolling cape, an action you appear to be doing more often these days?

You really are posting rubbish today, have you been at the brandy? Or have you just slipped on your trolling cape, an action you appear to be doing more often these days?
I've often said that the EU is supporting PMTM and is obviously being very patient.

The Brexit drama (or panto) is essentially an internal British political crisis.

Perhaps the expected political, and even constitutional, crisis will arrive before Christmas.
Before Christmas eh. Are you sure? You won't change your mind I trust.