Brexit Phase Two - Trade

I think it would be worse than achieving fornicate all. I think it would embolden Project Fear even more
I'd be in favour of a budget on March 30th for the UK to unilaterally removing tariffs from selected goods/products and reducing corporation taxes. Good for the UK economy and its trading partners, and would set the tone for trade negotiations with the EU

Keeping his snout in the trough.

'The former Ukip leader told Sky News there is a possibility he will stand for re-election to the European Parliament as a suspension of Article 50 could be agreed as an alternative to an extension to the Brexit transition period.'

Nigel Farage reveals Brexit SOLUTION that will SHOCK Brexiteers
Thanks for that link. On the same page I noticed that Sir Michael Caine is still a Brexiteer despite Remainers moaning about him supporting Brexit.
'GROW UP!' Backlash at Remainers after disgusting attack on Michael Caine over Brexit

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
It’s rumoured there’s a quote somewhere with someone from the DUP saying ‘We’ll thrive after brexit. We built the Titanic’.
They did indeed build the Titanic, it took an Englishman to drive it into an iceberg :p

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
And on a serious note, why does anyone thing that any kind of extension to the timeline is going to change anything at all?
It'll change the EU's bank balance if it goes through!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
It'll change the EU's bank balance if it goes through!
Exactly my thought when I saw the question. For all the highfalutin antics of the EU it is just the crass money grabbing that really matters with them.

What, the iceberg?
Either or. If anything had been to EU secs the Titanic would not have sunk and peace would have reigned in Europe and Ireland. There would not have been a cold war either.

£350 million a week, wasn’t it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well is it not 350 million a week that it equates to roughly? Probably more considering they keep throwing the hand out claiming money from the black market.

It’s rumoured there’s a quote somewhere with someone from the DUP saying ‘We’ll thrive after brexit. We built the Titanic’.
To be fair it wasn't us who sunk it.

WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE THE ENGLISH?
What's your effing problem with the English?

Can't wait for this, with ditties of 'how poor working class white people gave their lives to defend the haters'.
Can you imagine the sequel, 'The Irish, a proper untermensch'

BREXIT BOMBSHELL: UK to be trapped in EU customs union - May DROPS key demand
THERESA May is to cave into Brussels’ demands and drop one key Irish border issue that could leave the UK shackled to the EU in a bid to speed up the Brexit talks, sources familiar with the talks have revealed.

Excellent!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor