Brexit Phase Two - Trade

You felt it was a comprehensive package of reforms, not a complete slap in the face?

That was the best they had to offer, knowing it would be put to a referendum and it was pathetic.

Hence we're off.
I suspect Cameron would have got more if he thought it necessary but no one thought we would vote out.
We were instructed not to and were expected to do as we were told.

Every death should a celebration of the deceased's life. Heaven knows I'm miserable now will be my dirge of choice.
True.

The celebration of every death of someone in a political demographic opposed to your own ideology is a special brand of cnutishness.

At least when grandad pops his clogs, there's a chance you may get a few bob worth celebrating.

You felt it was a comprehensive package of reforms, not a complete slap in the face?

That was the best they had to offer, knowing it would be put to a referendum and it was pathetic.

Hence we're off.
Please don't decide what I felt. Slap in the face? You're a tad too sensitive.

I've said that he failed to engage and was more concerned with the swivel eyed loons, point scoring for home politics doesn't win friends.

Is the Single Market a success? That's UK influence. Steve Analyst did a great thread on twitter which was roundly ignored by people on here because it shows that we did indeed have influence. It's not a surprise that we're no longer sending a judge to sit on the bench in the ICJ for the first time in 71 years.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
This has to be a joke
Couldn't do the job he was given and wanted.
But make him leader and what?
He suddenly get some magic powers?
It would be more fun if it was happening to another country.

Are you sitting comfortably? Some Tory MPs tell me David Davis is being lined up as an interim leader to take the UK through Brexit talks. DD - 70 in December - would then stand aside for a younger leader late next year.

True.

The celebration of every death of someone in a political demographic opposed to your own ideology is a special brand of cnutishness.

At least when grandad pops his clogs, there's a chance you may get a few bob worth celebrating.
Spend, spend, spend and leave feck all.....

In the words of my uncle to my nephew as he lay on his death bed and the young man visited, "You're getting nowt"

He was fibbing mind.

This has to be a joke
Couldn't do the job he was given and wanted.
But make him leader and what?
He suddenly get some magic powers?
It would be more fun if it was happening to another country.

Are you sitting comfortably? Some Tory MPs tell me David Davis is being lined up as an interim leader to take the UK through Brexit talks. DD - 70 in December - would then stand aside for a younger leader late next year.
We voted for Brexit. We should have someone with a set of balls who believes in Brexit.

Hence we're off.
Which were still subject to ratification by the European Parliament after we had voted. Imagine if we had voted to stay on that basis and they were then rejected by the EU?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

We voted for Brexit. We should have someone with a set of balls who believes in Brexit.
Blind faith will not keep people in work nor will it counter the substantial loss of UK influence in political, diplomatic and cultural terms no matter how hard you cross your fingers.

Now the European Commission is a non-starter for him, you mean?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Well he can now Trump that with a 7 figure salary.
FB wanted a non American, a European with skills to project the FB brand.

Perhaps he can add leverage where Amber Rudd & other British ministers have failed previously.

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

All the main leaders of the EU-SSR's Brussels Poliburo such as Jean-Claude Junckers are non-entities and arrogant tossers. Junckers predecessors such as Van Rumpouy and Barrossso were also non-entitiies, along with Baroness Ashton as the First High Representative (High Poo-Bah). The current High Representaive is a bit more 'with it'.

As for Barnier, Guy Verhofstad and others - one of them will be rewarded with Claude Drunkers Post as EU Commsion president. The whole organisation reeks of the Old Boys network and netpotism. It certainy was with Neil Kinnochs family. As for corruption, well that is an unknow. Have their accounts ever been audited and signed off?

All the main leaders of the EU-SSR's Brussels Poliburo such as Jean-Claude Junckers are non-entities and arrogant tossers. Junckers predecessors such as Van Rumpouy and Barrossso were also non-entitiies, along with Baroness Ashton as the First High Representative (High Poo-Bah). The current High Representaive is a bit more 'with it'.

As for Barnier, Guy Verhofstad and others - one of them will be rewarded with Claude Drunkers Post as EU Commsion president. The whole organisation reeks of the Old Boys network and netpotism. It certainy was with Neil Kinnochs family. As for corruption, well that is an unknow. Have their accounts ever been audited and signed off?

Would you describe yourself as a typical Leave supporter?

A set of brains would be better it's been enough of a balls up.
Or someone willing to stand upto the EU and put the interests of our people first for once.
You know those who are paying taxes that seemingly look to be heading off to Brussels again, instead of being used here to finance under pressure services due to the stresses of the rising population.