Brexit Phase Two - Trade

My bad - I meant to for the benefit of the voters.

Not sure I'm being negative or positive actually, or even debating with you - I just made a one off comment that a lot of the bluster (aka pantomime) is "for the benefit of the voters" in that they see our team fought hard for whatever deal we get.
I think I stated that remainer’s (in general, not specifically yourself) were negative towards the Brexit issue, evident in this thread anyway.

Pantomime or bluster, your right it’s just a comment & enjoy the thread ;-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mr farage had very little to do with my decision. I'll assume he swayed yours.
You don't have to acknowledge or be aware of it for him to affect your decision. He being for something would certainly make me question myself if I was also for it. He's a bottom feeder.

In today's EU media release, Tusk states an A50 extention would be considered if progress was made.

IIRC only Tuesday Brussels emphasised that progress hadn't been made.

EU are taking the pi$$ & the only PMTM , Robbins are too gullible or niave to see it.

Oh and:

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

I feel pretty confident that some other media picked it up on audio and, who knows, maybe even some professional lip readers are busy at present.
It will all come out in the wash.
The exchange looks pretty agitated to me.

Shocked I am...

Even more shocking...how could the free trading nation champion which is the US do this?

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
It sounds like they’re missing us already.
This from elsewhere

A leading German centre-right, pro-UK journalist writes: "How a nation made a fool of itself - No people has cultivated as much arrogance as the Brits. The sad truth is that a one-time world power cannot even find its way to the door without stumbling over its own feet."

It sounds like they’re missing us already.
This from elsewhere

A leading German centre-right, pro-UK journalist writes: "How a nation made a fool of itself - No people has cultivated as much arrogance as the Brits. The sad truth is that a one-time world power cannot even find its way to the door without stumbling over its own feet."

That from the Germans who started 3 wars in Europe that killed many tens of millions.

I'm misremembering his posts then. I had it in my head that he's a Canuck. Probably the first time ever someone has confused an American for a Canadian!
In your head! Brilliant. You brain damaged twerp. There's nothing in there. There wasn't ten years ago, or two years ago and there isn't now.
You really are one of life's failures. Before you ask, I'm well stocked up with wood, cosy winter ahead.

I made four comments, two of which nearly ten years ago but apparently that is what you wish to discuss rather the point I made.
Don't forget two years ago, and last year when you and your broken brained mate were wishing me dead. Are you a serial liar, or serially stupid?

interesting to SE juncke r had hardly any input...
interestingly the Finn who is in the running for Junckers Post sounds eminently more pragmatic about the whole thing . Course he realises that the aspiration of the EU [sic] particularly migration needs to be sorted with the Italians currently showing 44% in favour of the EU will be ticklish in relation to the voters. C4 news tonight.

That from the Germans who started 3 wars in Europe that killed many tens of millions.
They were only trying to match our world tally, can't knock them for lack of ambition. Are you really this dense or are you multiple parody accounts?