Brexit Phase Two - Trade

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Have you considered that in the same time frame some of the yoof will inevitably grow up and change from Remain to Leave when they grow too old to listen to twitter or face ache? - that is exactly what happens already with Labour and Conservative voting patterns and has done from the year dot - its when people reach maturity/get a job/start a family/take out a mortgage etc and start realising Jeremy Corbyns land of milk and honey is not free and you as a tax payer will have to foot the bill!
What makes you think the young will have changed their views on brexit. Has it suddenly become a more attractive proposition in the past two years.

Yep I take ownership. (and it's been hidden for about three years btw - Oddbod was going through my history to SABC stuff, so that's why - not sure how time works in your world, but three years is not quick in my view).

Now back to the original post, rather than dallying off to discuss some other point which you believe to be important (which you never did, the point just upset you that it caused you to lash out and now you are trying to account for your behaviour).

What do you think about the changing population demographic with regard to when we actually leave? I think it justifies a peoples vote because by then the view of the population will have drastically changed because of natural wastage.

What is your view on this? How do you justify carrying on it the time frame to realistically implement this, means by the time we, the majority who wanted this will be dead, and remain will be the majority.
Because we are right and you are wrong.
BTW I only know of one person who voted who has died, and he was a very bitter Remainiac.

Because we are right and you are wrong.
BTW I only know of one person who voted who has died, and he was a very bitter Remainiac.

Check the links I posted. Might clear it up a bit.

Actually no one has said I'm wrong, they just got so outraged, they started playing the man.

Which makes me happy actually, as it shows at the back of their minds, it's a valid point with no counter argument. It also shows them to be intellectually weak of mind.

Actually no one has said I'm wrong, they just got so outraged, they started playing the man.

Which makes me happy actually, as it shows at the back of their minds, it's a valid point with no counter argument. It also shows them to be intellectually weak of mind.
You quoted myself saying you are wrong and then demonstrated your stupidity by saying no one said you were wrong.
Very dumb.

Why would I be outraged at you, I just think you are a sick git who needs serious help with your fixation.

You quoted myself saying you are wrong and then demonstrated your stupidity by saying no one said you were wrong.
Very dumb.

Ok thanks for that.

I forgot you believe anecdotal evidence to mean something.

Want to address the links in the articles that claim thed demographic will/has shift/shifted?

Last edited:
It must be great being able to sleep in the knowledge that people like this think the same way as you do.:D:D:D:D:Do_O

I quite agree with him. The one thing in common ist the one thing that is not required is the EU. I see that the olD name of the Common market has re Emerged. Far more sensible than single Market which never obtained in the first place.

Seems that the real security issue surrounding the Irish, EU border can be secured by money. So I propose the Irish residents of the U.K. be slapped with an Irish tax so they can feel part of the system.

She did because it slotted in with her nursing career.
May I ask which area of nursing she works within? Just I hear that people who work with populations that you expect to die - namely the elderly - find the death of those patients less stressful than people who work in areas like paediatrics, oncology etc ?

Last edited:
It's a simple actuarial, demographic and psephological truth:

View attachment 358013

Demographic trends will pull British public opinion in a pro-European direction

I wouldn't be surprised, since time is increasingly short, that PMTM will seek to stop the clock on Art 50.

The reaction of various posters - to attack the messenger rather than the message - is probably the first time on this thread it would be correct to highlight the cognitive dissonance among some posters.

Nicky Morgan has suggested a EFTA + whole UK type customs union agreement.

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

Latest Threads