Brexit Phase Two - Trade

No surprise actually.

Present leave voters with evidence that shows their thing is unworkable, and they all ignore it and shout words like traitor etc.

Present them with evidence that due to natural wastage (e.g. death) by the time we come to leave, the outcome will not represent the voter demographic, and they all start to cry and whinge, and do anything but address the point.

2 posts from 6 years ago and 2 from last year. The posts cannot be changed. You have issues.

You have issues. You started to cry because I raised a very real point.

What's actually happened is I've raised an important point - one that is relevant even more so now the leave vote is being kicked further down the road, but you would do anything rather than address that. By going through my posting history and dreading up almost ten year posts will not change that.

Most of the Brexit loons have a problem with reality.

Statistically you are correct In 2016
The Brexiteers were generaly older.
The 16-17 y/o's were generally remain

Therefore over time ie 3-5 years there will me more pro Remain becoming 18 where as statistically more Brexiteers will have died.

Therefore the longer the process takes, with all else remaining the same there wil be more pro remain than Brexit voters. Given the small size of the winning margin it is possible that by now the majority of UK voters is pro remain.

However statically, AFAICS, it is all within the margin of error.
Have you considered that in the same time frame some of the yoof will inevitably grow up and change from Remain to Leave when they grow too old to listen to twitter or face ache? - that is exactly what happens already with Labour and Conservative voting patterns and has done from the year dot - its when people reach maturity/get a job/start a family/take out a mortgage etc and start realising Jeremy Corbyns land of milk and honey is not free and you as a tax payer will have to foot the bill!

Have you considered that in the same time frame some of the yoof will inevitably grow up and change from Remain to Leave when they grow too old to listen to twitter or face ache? - that is exactly what happens already with Labour and Conservative voting patterns and has done from the year dot - its when people reach maturity/get a job/start a family/take out a mortgage etc and start realising Jeremy Corbyns land of milk and honey is not free and you as a tax payer will have to foot the bill!

Remain vs Leave was not a labour/conservative thing, so not sure it applies tbh.

The polls that are touted recently have suggested a swing from leave to remain - which could be accounted for by natural wastage perhaps.

May is floundering around and unable to come to terms with the fact that the terms the EU want to impose on the UK will not get through the Commons - i.e. Chequers Mk 1, 2 and 3 are dead.

She now needs to acknowledge that her entire negotiating strategy has been a disaster and that she needs to prepare for either Canada Plus or a hard Brexit.

Acknowledging the above (and taking into account her 2017 GE cock-up), would be tantamount to admitting her entire premiership has been a disaster. Hence May clutching at straws like extending the transition period for a year.

Wordsmith
I concur, May & Downing St have under estimated the backlash reference ‘Just an idea’.

IMO Brussels is mocking her, they’ve gone from insulting to blatantly humiliating her. Knowing full well she’d never get this ludicrous idea passed through Parliament.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Remain vs Leave was not a labour/conservative thing, so not sure it applies tbh.

The polls that are touted recently have suggested a swing from leave to remain - which could be accounted for by natural wastage perhaps.
You do have a thing about death, you sad man. Then again people could have just changed their minds, it has been known to happen.

You have issues. You started to cry because I raised a very real point.

What's actually happened is I've raised an important point - one that is relevant even more so now the leave vote is being kicked further down the road, but you would do anything rather than address that. By going through my posting history and dreading up almost ten year posts will not change that.
If you truly believe that I would cry over some pixels then you have just highlighted another issue to your list. I also raised an important point, I highlighted the fact that you've wished death on others at different times in this thread - at the time when others were trying to raise important points. As for going through your posting history - you very quickly restricted access to it because you know that i was right in what I said.

Some you win , some you lose. Either way at least be consistent and take ownership of what you post.

If you truly believe that I would cry over some pixels then you have just highlighted another issue to your list. I also raised an important point, I highlighted the fact that you've wished death on others at different times in this thread - at the time when others were trying to raise important points. As for going through your posting history - you very quickly restricted access to it because you know that i was right in what I said.

Some you win , some you lose. Either way at least be consistent and take ownership of what you post.

Yep I take ownership. (and it's been hidden for about three years btw - Oddbod was going through my history to SABC stuff, so that's why - not sure how time works in your world, but three years is not quick in my view).

Now back to the original post, rather than dallying off to discuss some other point which you believe to be important (which you never did, the point just upset you that it caused you to lash out and now you are trying to account for your behaviour).

What do you think about the changing population demographic with regard to when we actually leave? I think it justifies a peoples vote because by then the view of the population will have drastically changed because of natural wastage.

What is your view on this? How do you justify carrying on it the time frame to realistically implement this, means by the time we, the majority who wanted this will be dead, and remain will be the majority.