Brexit Phase Two - Trade

<snigger>

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
In terms of Brexit the UK is just getting into the decisive phase of a marathon race. Unless you think you know better.
Thing is, the decision is only about how we leave, there is much more of this drivel to come yet.

No wonder nobody is in a rush to replace the hapless PMTM.

In terms of Brexit the UK is just getting into the decisive phase of a marathon race. Unless you think you know better.
No. There's an finish point over a set distance in a race. The EU and TM keep trying to change that. You enter your marathon and then an official tells you it will actually be 36 miles.

Bollocks to that - end the race, and if someone wants another then start another after the previous race has finished.

No. There's an finish point over a set distance in a race. The EU and TM keep trying to change that. You enter your marathon and then an official tells you it will actually be 36 miles.

Bollocks to that - end the race, and if someone wants another then start another after the previous race has finished.

I think the finish line will be extended.

At least you've moved on from demanding to see official EU documents and dismissing it as rumour; it seems you've got some acceptance creeping in here.

Well done.
I haven't dismissed anything as rumour, please stop making stuff up. I did say It appears you're spreading gossip and hearsay as fact which you are.

When you get that may isn't quite the same as will you'll be there. You might want to try and master your button mashing tendencies at the same time.

Hardly.

Indeed, its my intent to start the "Gloat about Brexit" thread on March 29th of next year.

You'll be too busy to read it - I would imagine your apologising will reach fever pitch in the run up to B-Day.

Wordsmith

I apologise to foreigners several times a week. No need for you to worry about that.

It's that man again...
1539797699615.png

Latest Threads