Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
It's rather obvious. The EU has made its position very clear from Day 1 in writing. Amateur and mainly English exceptionalism is yet to come to terms with that simple fact. Yaboo simplistic football side politics is no good at playing chess.
The EU made clear from day 1 that they would support S Ireland if a border was put in place? I must have missed that proclamation - got a link? That after all was what was being discussed when you interjected.

The EU made clear from day 1 that they would support S Ireland if a border was put in place? I must have missed that proclamation - got a link? That after all was what was being discussed when you interjected.

The EU will support the Republic, a fellow member. It's the UK which voted to take back control of its borders, if you remember.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The EU will support the Republic, a fellow member. It's the UK which voted to take back control of its borders, if you remember.
Well, if you believe that I will leave you with your fantasy.

S Ireland is rubber ducked if the border goes up.

Well, if you believe that I will leave you with your fantasy.

S Ireland is rubber ducked if the border goes up.

You see, that's what all the tricky negotiations are about. How does the UK 'take back control' of its borders if the only land border has been guaranteed by HMG to remain open?

This is not a difficult question but the answer is impossible.

Will you still assert that you knew what you were voting for?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
You see, that's what all the tricky negotiations are about. How does the UK 'take back control' of its borders if the only land border has been guaranteed by HMG to remain open?

This is not a difficult question but the answer is impossible.

Will you still assert that you knew what you were voting for?
What a stupid post. Are you really saying the Irish border is the only border that the UK has? Or have you just resorted to your trolling mode?

Neither do you, but you are funny.

Any thoughts on the Brexit fiasco whilst you're still awake?
It still makes no sense.
I'm glad you find me funny, I find you a name dropping bore, but there you go. I could drop names, but would hate to be thought pretentious.

What a stupid post. Are you really saying the Irish border is the only border that the UK has? Or have you just resorted to your trolling mode?

It’s the only Border the EUs seeing fit to mischief make over.

But there again, they are hardly likely to be able to forcee the SBAs and Gib back Into Cyprus and Spain respectively.

But there again, they are hardly likely to be able to forcee the SBAs and Gib back Into Cyprus and Spain respectively.
That is something I never thought of. We keep hearing about NI as the UK’s only land border. But are the SBAs and Gib legally seen as the same as the U.K. by the EU? Gib shares an MEP with an English constituency I think. It would be interesting to know if those in the SBAs can vote for a U.K. MEP.

That is something I never thought of. We keep hearing about NI as the UK’s only land border. But are the SBAs and Gib legally seen as the same as the U.K. by the EU? Gib shares an MEP with an English constituency I think. It would be interesting to know if those in the SBAs can vote for a U.K. MEP.

It would appear we can generally tell them to go forth

Sovereign Base Areas AGLA - Laws of the SBAs

You’ve forgotten that Spain has a veto on any deal then?

Latest Threads