Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
It does and it makes hundreds of millions more as a result.
How much of those millions do you expect the UK to lose and what is the final sum when the club fees stop? You know, lost trade but no fees equals?

I would think someone who has worked all their working life, who have paid their taxes and national insurance, that they are - funnily enough - entitled to their state pension and NHS services.
It's the Remainers who have the feelings of entitlement.
"Boo hoo, who is going to serve me my coffee and pret?"
Get a grip.
If any remainer on here can just forward me the form that I need to fill in to claim back the circa £105,000 alone in NI contributions I made over 41 years I would be obliged.
(I am not even going to mention income tax)
Clearly I would settle for that as a lump sum and forego the £476 a month State Pension before tax.
Personally speaking I feel confident that the said re-imbursed lump sum would give me a better lifestyle for those 18 years I would live after State Pension age, taking me up to the grand old age of 84.
And obviously I would then feel fully recompensed and less entitled than Holly and others, whose futures have been stolen from them.
Apparently.
What is the DWP form number that I need to complete for that refund, anyone know?

All my savings are in ISAs and not paying tax in the UK (nor in Belgium actually, due to the scheme I'm on to encourage overseas scientists to come here). So nope, you get nothing from me (actually I still pull out as I have lifetime ISAs ;) )
This temerity of yours knows no bound does it. You tax avoid, then you spout

[/Quote]As for your other points, if it's not sustainable, do you still believe bankrupting the country just so you can continue as we were? After all the biggest draw on our taxes are the elderly - they're the biggest users of the NHS, and the pension is the majority of the welfare budget.[/quote]

Magnificent

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Hey you are back - I thought you ran away after you got pulled apart on another thread for justifying attacks on Israel.

You disgusting anti-semite.
Just another English man with an Irish passport. The ERG chap on the radio the other night must have thought , ‘if he’s got one then the paddies will give them to anyone’