Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Not at all. But the lagoon is essentially a pfi scheme.

Private investment, mainly, builds the thing and then charged the nation, is you and me, a set price to recoup that investment. The government have decided it's too expensive. Bearing in mind we'd be paying it of for 90 years... Or more of it's 120 year life cycle. They reckon the last 30 years would be free power. But the first few years will make your eyes water.

I'm not really sure what the benefit to Wales would be, bar five artificial lagoons.

Instead they're looking at putting a nuke in Anglesey.
Not quite, not a million miles of though

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/radioactive-mud-dumped-coast-cardiff-14464416

R4 1520hrs 11 October 2018, Amber Rudd announces the possibility of another Referendum on the Brexit terms.
She said it will offer the option of staying in.

This is the end of British democracy.
Why do you think democracy was frozen in June 2016? It's always a work in progress.

Yep seem that before, thought it was a load of shit then, still do now.
You just come across as a bit of chippy f*cker.

Constantly whinging about the world not paying Wales for it's existance.

There are regions all over England and Scotland that have lost industry and have a few fields. Wales isn't unique. What's more it isn't hard done by.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
R4 1520hrs 11 October 2018, Amber Rudd announces the possibility of another Referendum on the Brexit terms.

Rudd is a back bencher, as is Davis, BoJo etc. Although she sent a letter to all MPs as though she herself is PM that does not make her so.

Sorry, where does he say that?

He said it was the end of British democracy. Being a cunning linguist I interpreted that as meaning the decision to leave the EU was carved in stone and an eternal commandment.

It seems it is not, to my mind.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

If you had your way, democrats would have been suspended in 2016?

Do the opposition really want to force her out? Someone better could replace her. I'm sure there's someone out there.
Her Majesty's Loyal Opposition would collectively sh!t themselves if they ended up in a position of having to implement Brexit. It's a lot easier to carp from the sidelines with no responsibility.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Her Majesty's Loyal Opposition would collectively sh!t themselves if they ended up in a position of having to implement Brexit. It's a lot easier to carp from the sidelines with no responsibility.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Thank goodness the Government is making such a fine job of it.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
He said it was the end of British democracy. Being a cunning linguist I interpreted that as meaning the decision to leave the EU was carved in stone and an eternal commandment.

It seems it is not, to my mind.
I see, sorry. I forgot the Remainer trait of putting words into other people's statements!

No.

You're stuck in a simplistic football team mind-set. Brexit is something of a game, but it has more than two teams playing; many more than two.
I'm not really. Simple fact. Had remain been the decision in 2016 there is NO way anyone who voted remain would be thinking of allowing a re-run. Legitimate concerns on immigration would still be racist and there would be no end of jokes at leavers' expense. You know thick, racist, all that. The decision was leave, not long now. You'll just have to accept there will be no last minute remain vote.

The Mrs really seems to have cut off your bollocks at the root, it seems Harry.
Has she fashioned them into a pair of snazzy ear rings to remind you who's in charge?
All metaphorically speaking, of course
Hey Baggy old love,
What a coincidence this is.
At 10.06 our time I was just sitting down with the child bride over breakfast after walking the dog round the lake, and she asked, completely out of the blue "I wonder what the poor people are doing?"
Obviously I said "I haven't the foggiest. Do you know any that we could phone or ask?"
We then resumed breakfast.
I have now just looked back through the thread and I can see exactly what they were doing at 9.06 UK time, both of them waiting impatiently for Jeremy Kyle to start.
And you both popped up within a minute of each other.
I have since told her.
Needless to say she has laughed, especially the bit about my bollocks that she treasures so much.
Next time she asks me about the poor people I will be sure to pm you straight away.

All metaphorically speaking of course.

And now the bad news.

I have found (yet another) job for you.

Three weeks of training but it will keep you in the EU and also in that safety-critical aviation industry that we read so much of on here.

Offre de Formation Devenez agent de nettoyage avions (CDG / Orly) (H/F), Roissy en France, France - France, CLASSES AFFAIRES | Aerocontact

I can help you write your CV and letter of motivation if you do not speak a foreign language such as French?