Brexit Phase Two - Trade

you get an extra 13p per person.

From you link.

"In the face of these punishing settlements from Tory Ministers, Welsh Labour have committed to invest in the future, with an additional £500 million for health and social care, £60 million for local Council road refurbishment schemes and £31.5 million for next generation broadband.
"This is in stark contrast to the picture in Tory-run England where councils like Northamptonshire are facing effective bankruptcy due to cuts.
so it would appear you're not doing too badly.

the WHOLE country has been affected by austerity. The Tories are putting right what Labour doubled up the wall.

It would seem that English exceptionalism, having led to a vote to leave the EU (which or may not happen) is now seeking to withdraw from the United Kingdom.

Will the last fantasist please turn out the lights, just to reduce the leccy bill.

I suppose your suddenly an expert in Tidal Lagoons? Do you have many sheds? I bet you have more than 2.
Not at all. But the lagoon is essentially a pfi scheme.

Private investment, mainly, builds the thing and then charged the nation, is you and me, a set price to recoup that investment. The government have decided it's too expensive. Bearing in mind we'd be paying it of for 90 years... Or more of it's 120 year life cycle. They reckon the last 30 years would be free power. But the first few years will make your eyes water.

I'm not really sure what the benefit to Wales would be, bar five artificial lagoons.

Instead they're looking at putting a nuke in Anglesey.

Not at all. But the lagoon is essentially a pfi scheme.

Private investment, mainly, builds the thing and then charged the nation, is you and me, a set price to recoup that investment. The government have decided it's too expensive. Bearing in mind we'd be paying it of for 90 years... Or more of it's 120 year life cycle. They reckon the last 30 years would be free power. But the first few years will make your eyes water.

I'm not really sure what the benefit to Wales would be, bar five artificial lagoons.

Instead they're looking at putting a nuke in Anglesey.
Not quite, not a million miles of though

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/radioactive-mud-dumped-coast-cardiff-14464416

R4 1520hrs 11 October 2018, Amber Rudd announces the possibility of another Referendum on the Brexit terms.
She said it will offer the option of staying in.

This is the end of British democracy.
Why do you think democracy was frozen in June 2016? It's always a work in progress.

Yep seem that before, thought it was a load of shit then, still do now.
You just come across as a bit of chippy f*cker.

Constantly whinging about the world not paying Wales for it's existance.

There are regions all over England and Scotland that have lost industry and have a few fields. Wales isn't unique. What's more it isn't hard done by.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
R4 1520hrs 11 October 2018, Amber Rudd announces the possibility of another Referendum on the Brexit terms.
She said it will offer the option of staying in.

This is the end of British democracy.
Rudd is a back bencher, as is Davis, BoJo etc. Although she sent a letter to all MPs as though she herself is PM that does not make her so.