Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
This from the DUP is absolutely spot on IMO.

DUP: EU Irish border claim is 'astonishing confidence trick'

Like much of the laughable "negotiations" it is more about blocking tactics than actual ñgotiation.

Now which side is the worse at this will depend on your personal bias, mine is it is the EU using every possible ploy to hold up the process and May has fallen for every single one! No wonder the ex EU apparatchik sorry ambassador has said May has been naive.

As soon as a deal is struck or it becomes too late for anything other than hard brexit then May needs to be taken out of No10 and replaced with a real PM by the Tory grandees.

Like much of the laughable "negotiations" it is more about blocking tactics than actual ñgotiation.

Now which side is the worse at this will depend on your personal bias, mine is it is the EU using every possible ploy to hold up the process and May has fallen for every single one! No wonder the ex EU apparatchik sorry ambassador has said May has been naive.

As soon as a deal is struck or it becomes too late for anything other than hard brexit then May needs to be taken out of No10 and replaced with a real PM by the Tory grandees.
I suspect PM is stabbing the ERG and DUP in the back.

It's going to be an interesting 6 months.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer

When you start believing the DUP and what they have to offer, it’s time to pack up and go home. For you the war’s over.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
I suspect PM is stabbing the ERG and DUP in the back.

It's going to be an interesting 6 months.
If she gets rid of the eurosceptics, that’s 40odd years of trouble and a waste of space out of the way. Nothing to offer the party and less to offer the country.
With the likes of corbyn to look forward to.

Returning the party to one nation conservativism, that’ll be the left and right headbangers sidelined.
Nobody in Westminster needs, likes or trusts the DUP, there’ll be a cheer if they get stiffed

The EU has said Canada Plus is acceptable to them.

The only way May hasn't got that agreed is sheer bloody obstinacy on her part.

She is now going to go into the history books as the most disastrous Tory leader for a century. Well done PMTM....

Wordsmith.
I live in Wales, of course, I have benefitted? I voted to stay on that grounds, Westminster shafts us at every turn. Will my business suffer if we go into recession, absolutely not.

I agree TM is probably will go down as the worst PM in history if she continues to kack this up. Even worse than Blair and Thatcher. You have no idea how painful it is for me to say that.

Just a reminder for the remain voters, High Lord, Sir Nigel of Brexit on LBC for the next hour.:cool: