Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Thanks for that Ken. I would rather be dense than a sleeping tablet. If you have nothing of any importance or relevance to say to say (pretty much every post in the last two weeks) then just keep quiet.

If you wish to have a meaningful debate on an interesting subject then give me a shout, if not just quietly sit in the corner and eat your crayons, mummy will be along soon to collect you.
Alan, you have nothing to say. You shroud yourself in ignorance and post your opinions as if they thus mean something more than others. And you're a bit ragey. Go away and educate
yourself on what's going on and then come back. With a bit of luck we wont haft left, yet...

I said this months ago. The EU is ticking off the days. I have no idea how she can present anything but a no deal scenario to the commons?
The EU has said Canada Plus is acceptable to them.

The only way May hasn't got that agreed is sheer bloody obstinacy on her part.

She is now going to go into the history books as the most disastrous Tory leader for a century. Well done PMTM....

Wordsmith.

Alan, you have nothing to say. You shroud yourself in ignorance and post your opinions as if they thus mean something more than others. And you're a bit ragey. Go away and educate
yourself on what's going on and then come back. With a bit of luck we won't haft left, yet...
Are you from Poland? Grammer and spelling leave a lot to be desired old chap. Perhaps after Brexit you might not have to work in the chicken factory? Keep the dream alive!

Are you from Poland? Grammer and spelling leave a lot to be desired old chap. Perhaps after Brexit you might not have to work in the chicken factory? Keep the dream alive!
Laugh.....I nearly bought a round!!!!:cool::cool::cool::cool:

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
The EU has said Canada Plus is acceptable to them.

The only way May hasn't got that agreed is sheer bloody obstinacy on her part.

She is now going to go into the history books as the most disastrous Tory leader for a century. Well done PMTM....

Wordsmith.
And yet she’s still there. Despite the Daily and weekly tales of her demise.
Where are the original standard bearers and protagonists of Brexit?
What are they doing to progress the cause?
What have they got to offer except the knowledge that. If the ERG and DUP pull the pin. They’re welcoming in Jeremy Corbyn.

What would happen if Corbyn says ‘Call a GE and we’ll stop Article 50 dead’.

Probably the sound of most of the country laughing their ballocks off. And a labour landslide with a destroyed Conservative party

I am. You're not very good with English.
I put your problems down to being slapped round the head a lot. Seek help.
"In the field of psychology, cognitive dissonance is the mental discomfort (psychological stress) experienced by a person who simultaneously holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values".

So you think in a nutshell, the above explains the reasoning behind my plan to go to a pub to watch a sports game?

You are thick. Almost at the Tired Tech level of thick.

"In the field of psychology, cognitive dissonance is the mental discomfort (psychological stress) experienced by a person who simultaneously holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values".
Exactly. Well done.

Thanks for that Ken. I would rather be dense than a sleeping tablet. If you have nothing of any importance or relevance to say (pretty much every post in the last two weeks) then just keep quiet.

If you wish to have a meaningful debate on an interesting subject then give me a shout, if not just quietly sit in the corner and eat your crayons, mummy will be along soon to collect you.

They're not crayons he's chewing on, that's his OU degree.

He's realised that's the only way it's able to feed him or his family.

Last edited:
They're not crayons he's chewing on, that's his OU degree.

He's realised that's the only way it's able to feed him.
Your brain damage is showing through, you sad phrenologist.
Have you been taking dobber lessons from the other end of the horse?

So you think in a nutshell, the above explains the reasoning behind my plan to go to a pub to watch a sports game?

You are thick. Almost at the Tired Tech level of thick.
Chicken oriental!

I remember the doddering old widower that lived on the end of the street where me and the other half bought our first house

Fire Engine came out one day when he decided to stick the Radio Times in the toaster. Luckily no one was hurt. His kids had him put into care shortly afterwards. Very sad.

@cent05zr70 apparently fixes up his motorcycle. It's only a matter of time before pours gravy into the oil sump or shoe leather as brake pads.

Chicken oriental!

I remember the doddering old widower that lived on the end of the street.

Fire Engine came out one day when he decided to stick the Radio Times in the toaster. Luckily no one was hurt. His kids had him put into care shortly afterwards. Very sad.

@cent05zr70 apparently fixes up his motorcycle. It's only a matter of time before pours gravy into the oil sump or shoe leather as brake pads.

Early sign of fronto-temporal dementia - putting the electric kettle on the hob, filling your motorbike with gravy, redefining terms like cognitive dissonance (and calling it a modern buzzword despite it first coming into use 60 years ago).

All very sad. I would hope cent keeps in contact with his kids so they can keep a close eye on things, but I think all know the answer to this.

Chicken oriental!

I remember the doddering old widower that lived on the end of the street where me and the other half bought our first house

Great post, SPotY.
He may have got his Radio Times wet, did you think of that,eh?
Gravy into the oil sump? Shoe leather as brake pads. You purport to be an engineer. I would say you were a liar.

Great post, SPotY.
He may have got his Radio Times wet, did you think of that,eh?
Gravy into the oil sump? Shoe leather as brake pads. You purport to be an engineer. I would say you were a liar.
I am an engineer, though I'm implying that you might get a bit confused, now and again.

Your response confirming this.

I'm not a doctor though

Early sign of fronto-temporal dementia - putting the electric kettle on the hob, filling your motorbike with gravy, redefining terms like cognitive dissonance (and calling it a modern buzzword despite it first coming into use 60 years ago).

All very sad. I would hope cent keeps in contact with his kids so they can keep a close eye on things, but I think all know the answer to this.
Are you the back or front today? You know the answer to nothing.
Still, it's nice you have found a kindred spirit in the SPotY. You deserve each other.