Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I simply told you to take it to PM rather than taking the thread further off track.

No surprise you cannot follow a simple instruction like that.
Oh, you "told me" to do something, did you? How amusing.

Your "order" being predicated, no doubt, on the mistaken assumption that one would open unsolicited correspondence from another (one assumes) chap.

Bit of a social faux pas there, old fruit. Still, no harm done.

Might I steer you toward Graculus? He recently told me he has read many research papers regarding how to meet other homosexualists.

At the very least, you pair could spend more time chatting and less time popping in and out of the more serious discussions.

Last edited:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I'm not but that is not the question asked. Are you going to assert the UK will be ready in 24 weeks' time?
But that is the whole point of the stalling tactics of M Non Barnier, to ensure we are not ready, just a pity he had so many willing helpers on this side of La Manche. But as the saying goes "Ready or not, here I come!"

If business is not geared up and ready for this, deal or no deal, then hell mend them, they probably don't deserve to be in business.

Oh, you "told me" to do something, did you? How amusing.

Your "order" being predicated, no doubt, on the mistaken assumption that one would open unsolicited correspondence from another (one assumes) chap.

Bit of a social faux pas there, old fruit. Still, no harm done.

Might I steer you toward Graculus? He recently told me he has read many research papers regarding how to meet other homosexualists.

At the very least, you could spend more time chatting and less time popping in and out of the more serious discussions.

You are not normal.

Last edited:
Extract & harsh truth is denial, ignorance & arrogance.

‘but the Commission is literally pretending the parts it doesn’t like in that text don’t exist. (One source told me those bits are “British commitments,” as if the whole document does not have the title Joint Report and is not hosted on the Commission website.)’

So basically, zero transparency & hypocrisy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Extract & harsh truth is denial, ignorance & arrogance.

‘but the Commission is literally pretending the parts it doesn’t like in that text don’t exist. (One source told me those bits are “British commitments,” as if the whole document does not have the title Joint Report and is not hosted on the Commission website.)’

So basically, zero transparency & hypocrisy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
There is only going to be commitment from one side, and it ain't the EU! That has always been the case, even before the referendum. Loyalty flows one way with the EU.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Are you involved in No Deal planning? Yes or no?
How do you get involved in no deal planning?
Follow Johnson or Davis? hardly sensible they now want different things.

Planning for a No Deal seems like a contradiction in terms. Just carry on doing what you're doing seems to be the way forward at the moment.
Despite what business and industry says it's all going great.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Are you trying to say Mrs May has not been really stupid?
Considering what she's working with, and that's what's meant to be on her side. I think she's doing well.
Barniers first words on Wednesday will probably be 'The DUP, WTF were you thinking. I had them in last week. I've seen more intelligence in a front door post'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Auld-Yin Brexit 2594
L Brexit 43
Murphy_Slaw Brexit 138