Brexit Phase Two - Trade

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Britain's millionaires are more concerned about the prospect of Jeremy Corbyn becoming PM than anything else, according to their lawyers and tax advisers.

Contingency planning for a Labour government has now surpassed any for Brexit, they say bloom.bg/2O4ZpOP

This Brexit things obviously going well, exiting Vienna for Budapest in the morning. (Via Dublin and Prague).

Anyone who’s mentioned Brexit ( I tell them we’re Irish) just shakes their head and thinks you’ve taken leave of your senses.

Tomorrow will be the fourth Eu capital city in a week. Everywhere you go they’re building, renovating and sticking cranes on the roofs of very high buildings.

Looks like they’re suffering.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Tomorrow will be the fourth Eu capital city in a week. Everywhere you go they’re building, renovating and sticking cranes on the roofs of very high buildings.

Looks like they’re suffering.
Not been to London recently? They seem.to building everywhere there too.

You don't care much for factual information either.
It would appear neither do you.

That’s why you cherry pick information and repeat what you hear in your echo chamber.

Rather interesting for someone who claims we should honour the referendum result.

Not about what you want, loser
You don't care about facts nor posting bollocks. You could be son of Andy.

The peace process was a long and difficult path, the nationalist (shinners) realisation that they couldn't win played a big part. It was still hard to sell to everyone, the direct input of the EU was and is by funding cross border and community projects.

As I said, they were seen as an honest broker with no allegiances. Whether you want to acknowledge it or not is irrelevant, it'll still be on the history books when you and I are dust.

It would appear neither do you.

That’s why you cherry pick information and repeat what you hear in your echo chamber.

Rather interesting for someone who claims we should honour the referendum result.
You don't half talk bollocks Andy. If you had half an ear to what I say you'd get what I want for our country. You don't so you won't.

You don't care about facts nor posting bollocks. You could be son of Andy.

The peace process was a long and difficult path, the nationalist (shinners) realisation that they couldn't win played a big part. It was still hard to sell to everyone, the direct input of the EU was and is by funding cross border and community projects.

As I said, they were seen as an honest broker with no allegiances. Whether you want to acknowledge it or not is irrelevant, it'll still be on the history books when you and I are dust.
Yes and the history books will say Blair did it, which everyone knows is bollocks

Not been to London recently? They seem.to building everywhere there too.
Value down by 34% compared to 2016. to be expected with the uncertainty and nobody is going to build on land until values rise again.

You're still wrong.

Common EU membership has been a vital ingredient in the positive transformation of UK-Irish relations in recent years, and in helping lay the groundwork for the development of the peace process. It is incumbent on all sides to ensure that therelationship does not atrophy as a result of Brexit

Fianna Fáil noted that the EU cross-border PEACE Programme for Peace and Reconciliation in Northern Ireland and the Border Region of Ireland “was the direct result of the EU’s desire to make a positive response to opportunities presented in the Northern Ireland peace process during 1994”

House of Lords - Brexit: UK-Irish relations - European Union Committee
i was in ni during the time in question.

i don't recall the Eu being mentioned...

i remember the Clintons popping in, in their little plane.