Brexit Phase Two - Trade

I'm pointing out that the electorate may have had enough of populists.
Are you mentally ill?
In what way is responding to an ECJ ruling on keeping EU expenses secret, is pointing out that "the electorate may have had enough of populists"
Have you been smoking your socks again?

Are you mentally ill?
In what way is responding to an ECJ ruling on keeping EU expenses secret, is pointing out that "the electorate may have had enough of populists"
Have you been smoking your socks again?
Seems like BL, HB and Bagsoshite are all going into meltdown.

This is how the EU roll:
EU Justice Commissioner Says Media Must Be Regulated to Prevent 'Hate'
The premise is centered around The Sun referring to the EU as a nest of rats. They want to stop free speech.
This is what remain voters want to be part of.
View attachment 354591
EU referred to a 'nest of rats'.

Maybe harsh, however rather apt considering its recent Sultzburg summit attitude.

Rentikill could be Brussels solution ;-)

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

That's an interesting point. Companies are legally accountable for statements such as that, so could end up in trouble if they go down the 'Project Fear' route and can't provide a justification for it.

Wordsmith
It's just a shame politicians aren't. And that's not aimed at any side, just a general statement.

@Graculus can't comment until somebody who’s opinion means nothing who lives in Islington Posts a twitter about it
I should have white texted that I predict Andy is going to tell a lie shouldn't I?

"Eff Burger King, go to Andy's, home of the whopper."

The same EU that had no input into the GFA?
You're still wrong.

Common EU membership has been a vital ingredient in the positive transformation of UK-Irish relations in recent years, and in helping lay the groundwork for the development of the peace process. It is incumbent on all sides to ensure that therelationship does not atrophy as a result of Brexit

Fianna Fáil noted that the EU cross-border PEACE Programme for Peace and Reconciliation in Northern Ireland and the Border Region of Ireland “was the direct result of the EU’s desire to make a positive response to opportunities presented in the Northern Ireland peace process during 1994”

House of Lords - Brexit: UK-Irish relations - European Union Committee

Hopefully we'll be able to lower tariffs on goods that the UK don't manufacture and enjoy the cheaper prices, freeing up cash to spend on other - efficient - UK businesses.

Fandabbydozy.
You don't get it do you? I don't want to be an offshoot of the US anymore than I want to be part of a USE. This is where Fox and his like will take us. Farming is the thin end of the wedge. The US doesn't tolerate competition, it buries it if it can.

The very same, but remember, according to Remain, it was the EU that brought peace to Ireland!
It had an input, it didn't bring peace, that was down to the Loyalist and Nationalist communities in the end, the UK was a broker.

bet you're glad you didn't post a complete load of sh*t posing as intellectual output... Oh. Better luck next time, eh.
Remember, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

You don't get it do you? I don't want to be an offshoot of the US anymore than I want to be part of a USE. This is where Fox and his like will take us. Farming is the thin end of the wedge. The US doesn't tolerate competition, it buries it if it can.
We don't care what you want. Remain lost ,live with it

Ole, populism is the new reality in EUtopia.... see the EUSSRs desire to outlaw it
Gone on, get yer pictures of men in black uniforms collection out. Go on, go on, go on.