• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Are we any closer to a f**king decision being made on Brexit yet?.......... by anyone?

Are we any closer to a f**king decision being made on Brexit yet?.......... by anyone?
Choose any one of the following:
  1. Wait and see
  2. In the fullness of time
  3. Rome wasn't built in a day
  4. Time will tell
  5. By the end of [Insert month here]
  6. Wait, Out (just because this is a military-themed group and I was an RSI!)
:)

And I think that you need to be locked away in a mental institution for that line alone, but just like your remark above, it won't happen.
Only labour (including delluded Kier Starmer appeasing speech) believe a November GE is pending.

Back in the real world there's a WA to focus upon.

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

Whilst I think the government are making a complete balls up of Brexit, I still hope it goes ahead and we don't get forced into another referendum to return the "right" answer. One of my reasons for voting leave was how undemocratic the EU's decision making was on everything, and I highly doubt it has embraced a more democratic way of doing things since the Brexit vote. If we come crawling back with our tail between our legs I would imagine they will make a concentrated effort to cement their hold over all member states and punish the UK for having the audacity to have a referendum.

A man has a gym membership, making frequent use of the sauna, machines etc.
One day he tells the desk that he’s leaving.
“Sorry to lose you. Your membership will end on the 31st”
Ah, but no! he says. I don’t just want to quit. I want to keep using the sauna! And the treadmills! For free, almost !
“I’m sorry but we don’t have such a membership plan”
No problem, says the man. Call the manager. You’ll cut me a deal. You need me more than I need you!
The manager arrives. “What is the problem, sir?”
“I want a custom membership deal where I’m BETTER OFF than now”
The manager looks around. Thirty gym members are staring curiously at the conversation. He knows that if he grants this man a cheaper, better deal, it will be the end of his gym.
“Could you tell me please, EXACTLY what you are asking for? Then I can think about it.”
The man can’t answer. He hems and haws. People go back to their tasks while he stands there in confusion. Hours later, the gym closes and everybody goes home. They return in the morning to find the man lying in a puddle of blood and grey matter with a note clutched in his hand saying 'haha! This will hurt you more than it hurts me!'

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Whilst I think the government are making a complete balls up of Brexit, I still hope it goes ahead and we don't get forced into another referendum to return the "right" answer. One of my reasons for voting leave was how undemocratic the EU's decision making was on everything, and I highly doubt it has embraced a more democratic way of doing things since the Brexit vote. If we come crawling back with our tail between our legs I would imagine they will make a concentrated effort to cement their hold over all member states and punish the UK for having the audacity to have a referendum.
Mind you, just think of the trouble the UK could instigate if they remained in the EU :eek:

May ousted and BoJo as PM with JRM as Foreign Secretary, they could veto every bill put forward by the EU, oppose every Treaty, get the EU so pissed off that they will pay us to leave with a good trade deal!

Sweet thoughts!

In the meantime, could anyone tell me what the policy of the Opposition Party is please, oh and while you are at it, who is the leader; Corbyn or Starmer? :D

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Ah, but no! he says. I don’t just want to quit. I want to keep using the sauna! And the treadmills! For free, almost !
No problem, says the man. Call the manager. You’ll cut me a deal. You need me more than I need you!
The manager looks around. Thirty gym members are staring curiously at the conversation. He knows that if he grants this man a cheaper, better deal, it will be the end of his gym.
“Could you tell me please, EXACTLY what you are asking for? Then I can think about it.”
The man can’t answer. He hems and haws. People go back to their tasks while he stands there in confusion. Hours later, the gym closes and everybody goes home. They return in the morning to find the man lying in a puddle of blood and grey matter with a note clutched in his hand saying 'haha! This will hurt you more than it hurts me!'
You really are turning into a sad man! If not already there :rolleyes:

There was a time you were entertaining, but now just pitiful.

Only one of us has tramped the streets selling a load of rubbish, and it ain't me :)
Some people do things.
Some people sit around gobbing off.
Which one's you?

See. If you had a job, you wouldn't have to sit round all day generating that tripe.