Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Nice Harry. Care to address his thesis rather than engage in personal attacks? How's the bank balance?
Did you put any thought into that post?

So yiu are just making it up.

No country is going to strike a trade deal with the UK until the future of the UK's relationship with the largest trading bloc on the planet has been established. This should not need explaining.

No country is going to strike a trade deal with the UK until the future of the UK's relationship with the largest trading bloc on the planet has been established. This should not need explaining.
Just another deluded brexiteer refusing to engage with reality.

Even we have a proud, pulsating, rock hard brexit, we won't be making any trade deals with any significant economies until we've sorted a trade deal with the EU. WTO isn't going to get us out of the doo doo

When I see yet another piece of cut'n'paste posted by @Baglock that has been sourced from a rabidly Europhile blog, authored by a single agenda and otherwise unknown academic, I think, "Life really is too short to bother reading this".

Does Baglock seriously think that we'll just be bowled over and suddenly think "I've been wrong all along. I see it now"?
No I expect you bury your head in the sand