Brexit Phase Two - Trade

The gym here is coached by an ex-UFC coach, nothing like a garage. I actually prefer the garage I trained at in the UK - as far as I know, the UK gym has had more people fight pro and on TV than the gym I'm at currently. (I've also not had any training sessions with Royce Gracie here - unlike when I was back in the UK).

Hows the tablet btw? I'm sorry to hear you had to purchase one that requires being "broken in", and until such time it misses out words and posts incoherent nonsense.
Sportsmen in general, and 'fighting' sportsmen in particular are enhanced by the ability to drop a name into casual discourse, as if they'd actually 'rolled' with said star.

In a similar vein, there's a chap who's ex SAS and a regular in my local pub, which means I've virtually passed hills phase of selection.

Sportsmen in general, and 'fighting' sportsmen in particular are enhanced by the ability to drop a name into casual discourse, as if they'd actually 'rolled' with said star.

In a similar vein, there's a chap who's ex SAS and a regular in my local pub, which means I've virtually passed hills phase of selection.
The point I was making is that a Gracie Garage can offer a better training experience than a club run by an established coach.

Last edited:
140 characters or you can f-off.

Can't you just tl;dr for your posts? Haven't got time (or attention span) all day...
Argumentum verbosium.

There is blood in the water. May is badly wounded - perhaps fatally - wounded. ... The only reason there is blood in the water is that May has sustained multiple self-inflicted wounds.
Not disagreeing with that, but there's also quite a few 'team'-inflicted wounds there too, from BoJo, JRM and other members of the Conservative government.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Meanwhile, the European Commission continues to ram it to May.

Brussels has demanded that Britain pay billions of pounds in duties over an alleged customs fraud that further discredits Theresa May’s beleaguered Chequers plan for Brexit. The European Commission announced on Monday that the UK had two months to pay £2.4 billion, plus interest, in unpaid VAT on cheap Chinese clothes and shoes or face huge daily fines at the EU’s top court.

The final warning before the UK is referred to the European Court of Justice was issued days after EU-27 leaders issued a humiliating rejection of the hard-won Chequers plan at an EU summit in Salzburg on Thursday.
Looks like EU was really intimidated by May's tough talk on Friday.

Wordsmith

I'm sure you've caught the train up Snowdon before. You're gen etc

Less than I would like...
I feel neglected.
I notice Amusing Blobster's back in harness, telling everyone how hard he thinks he is. Where's medic cop gone?

I assume that you wish to have your ROPs extended? Because you post is a clear indication of both a lack of contrition and a propensity to re-offend.
I'm rehabilitated, whatever that counts for around here.

Talk about kicking a man whilst he's down. You should get a job in Border For...

Talk about kicking a man whilst he's down. You should get a job in Border For...
I was always very fair when delivering the (proverbial) kickings, 'No, you can't keep your (cigarettes, tobacco, cocaine, stun gun, samurai sword, child abuse imagery, etc.) and, yes, I am going to arrest you. Where would you like the handcuffs? Front or rear? Front you said? Rear it is then! (Alternatively, rear you said? Good choice!) ;)

May only seems to employ SPADs who agree with her thinking. And I guess you keep May's ear by telling her what she wants to hear.
May doesn't seem to want to hear bad news. As such, minor problems become big ones that bite her in the backside.
Your first point, special advisors have become popular for that very reason. Being mercenary and loyal make any other outcome unlikely.
Second point, "kicking the can down the road" is the Prime Minister's default modus operandi. When the can is full of worms, the outcome tends to be unpleasant.