Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
It doesn't help having May as PM either. Put Maggie in her place with one of her thumping majorities and the Brexit experience would be entirely different, with Norman Tebbit wearing Olly Robbins' skin as a cape for a start.
It is a matter of wonder to me how May has continued to take Robbin's advice. As a result she has suffered one humiliation at Salzberg and is shortly to suffer another one when her cabinet tell her Chequers is dead.

I suspect binning Robbins would be widely applauded by the Tory party.

Wordsmith

Doomed!

Brand new training courses by the UK CAA
Our best-in-class training courses that are developed by UK CAA regulators; those working at the forefront of aviation regulation. Our courses are designed to help you meet – and often exceed – the latest international regulations of EASA and ICAO.
That's a paragraph of nothing.

Have you had a chance to scan the IEA proposals yet. It seems well received at Westminster.
I'm afraid the oil and gas industry has my attention at the moment, but I like the IEA. They once gave me a cash prize for an essay on the disruptive effects of foreign aid, so they're a very sound bunch.

It wasn't a comment, it was a question.
"The exit will be one that the UK inflicts on itself. All the UK's current woes are self-inflicted. Blaming the EU is just pathetic."

Righto.

Here is what the IEA say on their website

Can you prove differently? Still, deflection, as ever, was your tactic!
Not at all. who funds them? Everyone's up in arms about Soros, who is open about who he funds. Who funds them?

It is a matter of wonder to me how May has continued to take Robbin's advice. As a result she has suffered one humiliation at Salzberg and is shortly to suffer another one when her cabinet tell her Chequers is dead.

Wordsmith
I'm surprised she hasn't the political smarts to throw him under the bus but perhaps she wants to make one more push for Chequers Light and have that option available when it fails.

The Canada option now seems to be gaining traction and I suspect that that's close to where we'll now end up, with a clever fudge on the Irish border question.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Wordsmith
Mrs May should sack Olly R now, and be banned by the Tory Party from employing or giving unfettered access to any more spads!

Yes it was a UK vote to determine its future relationship with the EU and the world.
Do you think there will be a frank and open discussion about the future of the EU and whether it's fit for purpose ?
Is Brexit a very convenient tool for deflection from the problems that exist and that will exist for the forseeable future in the EU ?
So Brexit is an EU plot to deflect attention from its shortcomings?

I'm surprised she hasn't the political smarts to throw him under the bus but perhaps she wants to make one more push for Chequers Light and have that option available when it fails.

The Canada option now seems to be gaining traction and I suspect that that's close to where we'll now end up, with a clever fudge on the Irish border question.
Chequers Light, Heavy, I-Can't-Believe-It's-Not-Chequers or whatever flavour of Chequers you're having yourself isn't happening.

And the Canada Option with a clever fudge on the Irish border question really isn't an option because the DUP won't have it.

drink more tomato juice and go to your garage a bit more.

The gym here is coached by an ex-UFC coach, nothing like a garage. I actually prefer the garage I trained at in the UK - as far as I know, the UK gym has had more people fight pro and on TV than the gym I'm at currently. (I've also not had any training sessions with Royce Gracie here - unlike when I was back in the UK).

Hows the tablet btw? I'm sorry to hear you had to purchase one that requires being "broken in", and until such time it misses out words and posts incoherent nonsense.

Last edited:
Or would they use money?

can it buy democracy?

Can it buy courts, media and the like.
It can buy anything, elections and referendums included. Did you not watch the C4 CA uncovered prog?

Which is why, once the current cake and arse party is over, I'd like to see electoral reform with big fines and sentences for breaking the law in respect of it.

Sensible lady - as ever . . .

It can buy anything, elections and referendums included. Did you not watch the C4 CA uncovered prog?

Which is why, once the current cake and arse party is over, I'd like to see electoral reform with big fines and sentences for breaking the law in respect of it.
wouldn't have a problem with that.

including negligence such as not planning for both outcomes or one sided propaganda leaflets costing £6 million, was it? Blatant les perhaps too?

The thing is that, while it may be very challenging, Brexit of itself is pretty much as complex as people want to make it. The complexities are coming from people with a range of agendas trying to game the process. Some of that was anticipated; the hostility of the Commission for example, but everything else is symptomatic of a Prime Minister trying to do something she campaigned against, a divided minority government trying to find a middle way between two mutually exclusive outcomes, a truculent Civil Service doing its best to drive Brexit into the sand and powerful non-State players with excellent media access lobbying for Remain.

It doesn't help having May as PM either. Put Maggie in her place with one of her thumping majorities and the Brexit experience would be entirely different, with Norman Tebbit wearing Olly Robbins' skin as a cape for a start.
In short brexit would have been fantastic if those foreigners had rolled over.

Remainers told you all that you were indulging in fantasy and now you seek to blame everyone else for things being as difficult as was foreseen