Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Hmmm not sure what you're saying is correct. Even if it is you are saying that the grey market, that already exists, should not be taxed! Also as I mentioned the grey market in UK appears to me, through experience (with all the usual caveats) a lot more widespread than in the other EU countries I have lived in. Why would that be?
On what basis? Juncker is on record demanding another billion or so in VAT based on the gray economy. That’s the cash only bit that is never recorded. TBF either the economies of other countries are somewhat limited, but how would you know that. Tobacco, alcohol are all mafia sized businesses and how carefully do you examine the packaging? People have to take a hell of a lot on trust

Medical tourism isn't the issue. It's a growing elderly population.
Really from a Sun linker? The same people that paid in for 50 years? Do you live in the UK and have you been to hospital lately?

Article 52 - you're either in the club, or have negotiated opt outs, as the UK has currently.

1. The Treaties shall apply to the Kingdom of Belgium, Republic of Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, the Kingdom of Denmark, the Federal Republic of Germany, the Republic of Estonia, Ireland, the Hellenic Republic, the Kingdom of Spain, the French Republic, the Italian Republic, the Republic of Cyprus, the Republic of Latvia, the Republic of Lithuania, the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, the Republic of Hungary, the Republic of Malta, the Kingdom of the Netherlands, the Republic of Austria, the Republic of Poland, the Portuguese Republic, Romania, the Republic of Slovenia, the Slovak Republic, the Republic of Finland, the Kingdom of Sweden and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

2. The territorial scope of the Treaties is specified in Article 355 of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union.

Article 52
You're struggling, let me help you:

Article 52 - Scope and interpretation

OK you win but when I was in Hospital early this years, I was the only UK person in my ward in an area that is mainly English?
I was in on Fri for a colonoscopy, about a quarter of the staff were EU citizens. all of the patients/clients were UK citizens.

I have no idea about the circumstance or size of your ward so can't comment but medical tourism isn't the root cause of spending issues. We need something like a 3% increase year on year just to keep up.

Last edited:
I was in on Fri for a colonoscopy, about a quarter of the staff were EU citizens. all of the patients/clients were UK citizens.

I have no idea about the circumstance or size of your ward so can't comment but medical tourism isn't the root cause of spending issues. "3 need something like a 3% increase year on year just to keep up.
Behave!

86% of Labour voters want a People's Vote on Brexit, Corbyn agreeing to abide by the outcome of the Labour Conference, it seems that the momentum is finally going against Brexit.

Many Labour voters voted for Leave but there has been a significant switch.

If Labour agrees to a People's Vote, then the Tory Brexiteers would be buggered - the Tories would be seen to be unfairly and relentlessly ramming through an unpopular ideology which benefits only rich, arrogant, hedge fund toffs (which actually is the reality). It also doesn't help that the Leave campaign broke the law and was also probably funded by tax dodgers and other hostile countries.

The tide may be turning

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
86% of Labour voters want a People's Vote on Brexit, Corbyn agreeing to abide by the outcome of the Labour Conference, it seems that the momentum is finally going against Brexit.

If Labour agrees to a People's Vote, then the Tory Brexiteers would be buggered - the Tories would be seen to be unfairly and relentlessly ramming through an unpopular ideology which benefits only rich, arrogant, hedge fund toffs (which actually is the reality). It also doesn't help that the Leave campaign broke the law and was also probably funded by tax dodgers and other hostile countries.

The tide may be turning
You really should read a) the article and b) the various posts regarding this. It is not 86% of Labour voters, it is Labour members - huge difference.

The tide may be turning
86% of Labour members not Labour voters.

Dont let facts get in the way though!

The tide may be turning
Wrong! Labour members may want a vote, but the Labour membership has been flooded by extremists who are very different to traditional Labour voters.