Brexit Phase Two - Trade

The only people to raise taxes have been the SNP
Don’t forget the Welsh Assembly. If anyone thinks JC and Labour are any better than the Tory maggots, I’ve got bad news.

No matter how Brexit turns out the future looks pretty shite.

Would any of you English chaps prefer and independent England, asking for a friend.

Strangely, had Titanic not attempted to change course or had the knowledge of how to avoid torpedoes gained in two world wars been available in 1912, Titanic would most probably have survived. As it was, my Great, Great Uncle made the wrong call and decided to go down with his ship... ;-)
I wonder how much more Brexiteer 'if only we'd known' 20/20 hindsight we'll have after March 2019?

One we go below 180 days it will be virtually impossible to change course due to lack of legislative time.
Crunch time this week then?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Don’t forget the Welsh Assembly. If anyone thinks JC and Labour are any better than the Tory maggots, I’ve got bad news.

No matter how Brexit turns out the future looks pretty shite.

Would any of you English chaps prefer and independent England, asking for a friend.
Yes I would

I shall bake a cake
Will it have a cherry on the top? Just asking on behalf of my Polish friend!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I wonder how much the remain camapiagn will realise the world hasn’t ended
But but Call me Dave said WW3 will start, I have been in the garage and got my kit spink and span.
Don't tell me we aren't going to war!

I wonder how much more Brexiteer 'if only we'd known' 20/20 hindsight we'll have after March 2019?
I've just spent the afternoon walking my dog with one of the architects of the Remain campaign and broadly agreeing on the evils of a second referendum.

You can either have the UK's unique political flexibility based on institutional strength, the rule of law and the rights of the individual (sadly eroded) or you can have Article 52, which is drawn from an entirely different, mainstream European, political tradition and which has some formidably toxic elements and political precedents, and trust that it will not be abused by those with a different agenda.

Which is essentially what De Gaulle was driving at when justifying his original decision to keep us out:

https://www.files.ethz.ch/isn/125401/1168_DeGaulleVeto.pdf

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Well, as you accurately pointed out, if he thinks accepting Chequers = staying in the EU then we're not dealing with the Brain of Britain here, are we?
Look on the bright side though, he is probably out earning a crust rather than bring a professional student! ;)

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Any truth in the oil we found in the North Sea and our fishing rights made the EU let us join? I was too young, even though I'm old now