• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Brexit Phase Two - Trade

So if you want the authentic goods, make sure they're labelled 'Le Creuset' rather than some dodgy rip-off 'Crueset' ironmongery being sold at discount prices at street markets and apparently by whatever company @overopensights works for. If you can't read the label correctly to determine that you're buying fake goods, you deserve to be ripped off. Anyone want to buy a Rollex?

https://www.lecreuset.be/?___store=be_fr
China has production rights for some parts and for some far east production and distribution for 'Le Creuset.'

How about George Mitchell? Remember him?

Mr Mitchell said the European Union played a part in thawing relations between the Republic of Ireland and the United Kingdom which enabled the Northern Ireland peace process and was central to the Good Friday Agreement.

"I don't think the European Union was essential in the [Good Friday Agreement] talks themselves, but I believe the talks would never have occurred had there not been a European Union."

EU 'central' to 1998 Belfast agreement

No, not Dyson. The products I'm involved in are a tad more expensive!
It's not ignorance, it's delegation.
And it's not whining. I'm looking forward to a hard Brexit. That's when the trade deals will happen. Business talks in this capitalistic world we live in. Profits will be made. Shareholders want their returns. Brexit won't get in the way of that.
Delegation my arse. It's laziness and now, obfuscation.

Lies don't really stand though do they? That'd be yours and others as well.
They will if they're not challenged. If you disagree with anything I say you're welcome to point it out at the time.

Drunken haze or not.

I’ll ask you emotional brexiteers another very simple question (one that will undoubtedly upset you all)

What does a deal that is better than full membership actually look like?
KNOB

Delegation my arse. It's laziness and now, obfuscation.
I tell thee now, the EU (in business) has too much money invested and tied into the UK. And the businesses and money makers will determine how Brexit pans out.
It is (for the foreseeable future) too expensive to move foreign investment and capital assets out of the U.K.
The banks, businesses and money makers rule here. Not politicians.
It's purely because we are still a major economy (6th largest in the world) as to why we can leave the EU. Germany and France could also do it the same as the UK.
Malta etc couldn't.
Brexit will work because there's too much money at stake, globally, tied into the UK.
The banks and money makers always win. And we'll end up winning because of the above.

Nope. I thought you being picked up for bad English after your last pop at me (see above) was funny as f*ck.

That is all.
Five minutes after pointing Sixty's error out, my little red ribbon became an outright ban, reason given was "Rules violation". How correcting a workshy mewling heap is a violation of anything escapes me. Mind, it did say a while ago that it would "hoof" me. I suppose it'll be after me again now. I reckon it needs bathing in vagisil.

@British_And_Proud

Mate,
If the Brexit referendum taught us anything, its that the opinion of the people in NI does not matter.
Once Brexit is delivered, NI will take what it is given because, as Brexiteers are so fond of pointing out, it was a referendum for the whole of the UK. When NI is not thought of in the final deal because it doesnt matter, citing what the people in NI want, will be too late and just as ineffectual.
Pandoras had her box opened and no one bothered to do a risk assessment before bringing it into the room.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I tell thee now, the EU (in business) has too much money invested and tied into the UK. And the businesses and money makers will determine how Brexit pans out.
It is (for the foreseeable future) too expensive to move foreign investment and capital assets out of the U.K.
It's purely because we are still a major economy (6th largest in the world) as to why we can leave the EU. Germany and France could also do it the same as the UK.
Malta etc couldn't.
Brexit will work because there's too much money at stake, globally, tied into the UK.
The banks and money makers always win. And we'll end up winning because of the above.
Where does the info saying Britain is 6th largest economy come from? All the sites I have looked at show UK as #5.

Malta etc couldn't.
That's your insight? Sounds awfully like rhetoric to me. Much like the "EU are punishing us" stuff.

Last edited:
TND spills the beans again...

Nothing of course that you write would be a lie, you have no original thought, just twitter.
I have plenty of original thought, you only see what you want to. Some of the people posting on twitter are SMEs so aye, they inform my opinion as opposed to the DM/Express guff we get posted on here. Again, you can challenge anything I say or stuff I link to or you can stand at the sidelines whining. Your choice.

Last edited:
I have plenty of original thought, you only see what you want to. Some of the people posting on twitter are SMEs so aye, they inform my opinion as opposed to the DM/Express guff we get posted on here. Again, you can challenge anything I say or stuff I link to or you can stand at the sidelines whining. Your choice.
I await examples of your originality with baited breath.

I await examples of your originality with baited breath.
"Bated breath." HTH. Not much point if if you don't see it, I'm not here to do your work for you.